Chapter 5 - The Decision

So there's a lot that happens in this chapter, just bear with me. I know it's a lot to handle, but it is a short story. Sorry!

Thanks everyone fore reading and commenting. i know it's not very popular, but oh well. It's almost over and I will finish it. Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look up into his eyes. They’re beautiful and I can’t help but just stare at them for a while thinking. “I always will,” I nod. His lips gently brush mine. Just that little thing, it wasn’t even probably counted as a kiss, was so much better than kissing Noah.

He smiles. “I’ll always love you too.” I close my eyes as we kiss. This is better than any kiss we’ve ever had before. We kissed passionately for a while. He hungrily licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth wider. His tongue gently messages mine.

He kisses down my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck. It feels so good I don’t want to stop him and tell him that we can’t be together. I want to just give in and let him kiss me forever. When he’s done I start to kiss his neck. He moans. I smirk and grab his hair kissing his neck harder. He moans louder.

We finally pull back and stare at each other breathlessly. I don’t know what to say anymore. I’ve pretty much just broken everything I came here to testify against. I can’t help it when I’m around him. He nibbles at my ear. “You can just disappear, come with me. We can run away…” he whispers. I know I’m delirious when I think that that’s a good idea. I want so bad to go and be with him, but I know I can’t.

I sigh and pull away from his grip. He grabs my hand and pulls me back in. “Don’t leave me again Hope. Please,” he begs. His eyes bore into mine. I look away unable to bear it. “There has to be some way I can convince you to come.” I shake my head.

He trails his fingers up and down my spine. I shiver. He smirks and keeps doing it. I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t think straight. I hate him for being so amazing. If he wasn’t this would be so much easier.

He picks me up and wraps my legs around him as he kisses every inch of my neck. We kiss for another few minutes. We finally pull back and stare at each other. I close my eyes. It was getting late and I needed to make a choice.

I want to go away and be with him. On the other hand I want go back, do my job, be with Chief. I could settle for Jake. Me and Jake could grow up and have kids. I could live a normal life. It all depended on this moment. I shake my head of my thoughts. “I’m not ready to choose Jett.”

He looks away. “Then I’ll wait. I’ll wait right here. You go back, think about things, come and visit me while you are,” he smirks, “and then you make your decision and you come tell me.”

I sigh. “I wish it was that easy, Jett. Chief only lets me out of the prison if I’m with him or Jake. I’ll never be able to see you again if I go.” I sigh and weigh my options. “Jett, there are so many bad things and one good thing about going with you. And there are so many good things and one bad thing about going back.”

He clenches his hands into fists and punches the wall. “It’s not fair!” he yells. I grab his fist as he tries to punch it again. He looks over at me with rage in his eyes. My calmness seems to calm him down.

He wraps his arms around me tighter than he ever has before. “Goodbye,” I whisper.

He closes his eyes. “Please don’t go,” he begs one last time. “I love you,” he whispers as I turn around from him for probably the last time.