'' She's gonna be okay man'' It was Randy, even though we didn't get along often, we were still pretty good friends.

'' I hope so man..''

●●

'' Man you need to get home, get some rest..'' Paul walked in. I was holding her hand tightly.

'' Roman'' he rested his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him.

'' You're telling me to go home when you have been here for the past week as well and everyone out there has been here...''

'' Yeah but we have gone home and came back. You cant just shower here every time and have one meal a day cause your father forces you to. You know Mia, when she wakes up she will be very pissed at you for not looking after yourself''

'' She wont be speaking to me once she wakes up..''

'' What do you mean?''

'' Nothing, look I cant go home, home is Mia's apartment and I cant go there seeing her clothes lying around. Seeing pictures of us together everywhere and then realizing that I have to be fucking patient!'' Paul wasn't the first one to come in, so I wasn't really in the mood.

●●

'' When is she going to wake up daddy!'' I didn't know what to tell Lucy as she sat next to Mia, just staring at her.

'' Soon hun, we just have to wait a bit'' Jenna answered and smiled sympathetically down at me as she stood next to Lucy.

'' I'm going to ask Uncle Vince to bring Viper, he can wake her up!''

I chuckled and pulled her into my arms.

'' Oh I wish he could sweetie''

'' Do you seriously want to be with me after all this? My insecurities about Jenna and me leaving you at our engagement party, I just...''

He placed his finger on my lips.

'' We will redo our engagement party, and well that's what we need to work on. I know that deep down you do know that I only have feelings for you but this thing with your past you need to speak about it and...''

'' I'm not going to a therapist Roman'' I sat up and then winced as I moved too fast and a pain shot through my ribs.

Roman sat up as well, '' Woah take it easy baby girl, that's not what I was going to say, you need to speak to me. Not bottle everything up like you did which led to you ending up like this, whenever you feel anything just tell me please''

'' I'm feeling pain''

'' I know and I'm sorry for...''

I laughed and he looked confused.

'' I am like literally in pain Tarzan'' I kept my hand over my stomach.

He jumped up, '' Oh do you want me to get you some pain killers?''

I shook my head and laid down onto my side.

'' I already took some before I slept earlier..''

He sat down next to me.

'' What should I get you?'' He brushed my hair from my face and looked down at me.

'' Lay with me?'' I smiled slightly at him. I just wanted him to hold me again.

'' That I can do'' He got into bed with me and held me tightly.

'' I love you Roman'' I could feel his smile against the back of my head.