"Okay. That settles the pup problem. They will be released from any charges and also be gifted for their heroic acts." Jake announce and Rose and Ben high-five while I gave him a 'thank you' smile.

"About Blake and you." Dad began and I could see sadness in his eyes.

"Blake hates us." Jerry straightforwardly said.

"What happen with you guys and Xavier?" Rose asked.

"Xavier's pack had a rat and we came to know that it was his Beta. He gathered the rogues and gave them food, blankets and a proper training. He didn't do it by himself." Jerry explained.

"He was under the influenced of Alpha Drake. He was once one of us. Our best friend since diapers but he and Xavier had a little fight. Drake was in love with Anabella but Xavier soon found out that she was his mate. Drake was furious when Xavier informed him. He was a mad man and he promised vengeance that one day Xavier will pay and he will take Anabella away." Dad added.

"Didn't he find his mate?" Lycan asked.

"She ran away because he was too obsessed with Anabella and would always abused her if she didn't acted like Anabella. She came to us for help and we sent her away to safety. She was pregnant that time. It was a girl." Jake answered and looked at me.

"What?" I was confused as to why everyone was looking at me. Mom patted me and just smiled but it didn't reached her eyes.

"Lola (Drake's mate) named the baby girl Lilian." Jake continued. The elders didn't react except for Ben, Rose, Lycan, and Tom. I just sit there motionless.

"Lola and your mom had given birth to Rose at the same time but she didn't make it. Her body was too weak after the endless abused and stress." Dad told me and I could help the tears to fall. My parents aren't my biological parents. My real mom was dead while my dad is a psychopath.

"To keep you safe, we taught we should adopt you and tell everyone that you're our daughter because apparently Drake found out Lola was pregnant and dead but he doesn't know that you are alive. Until now. When you firstly shifted, the bond between your wolf and Drake's wolf must have been awoken but it's weak because we marked you as ours." Dad added and mom hold tight of my clenched hand.

"After many years, the rogues were ready and strong. Drake gave us a little visit and we began to make a strategy but Xavier told us not to get involve. It's a fight between him and Drake. We wouldn't budge and if someone messes with one of us, they are messing with all of us." Jake stated angrily and I could see Rachel rolling her eyes at her oblivious husband.

"But we didn't expect him to attack at one go. He sent a little present to us. Before the attack he bombed us with a specific gas; wolfsbane. Most of our warriors were down so Xavier sent help and that's what Drake wanted. Less guards on the prize. They've got attack badly and when we came to help it was a nightmare. Dead bodies everywhere. When we came, the fight was over and Xavier was screaming and begging for Anabella to wake up." Jerry tod us as he closed his eyes; remembering the day as if it was yesterday.

"Blake was there. He was quite and his face showed hatred." Dad spoke out.

"After that day, Xavier went crazy. Losing his mate had him. He began to planned an attack to the Red Blood Pack. We tried to help him but he was already gone." Dad resumed.

"That's when his Beta told Drake about the plan. We only came to know that the Beta was the rat when we came together with Xavier to Drake's." Jake said.

"And Xavier was defeated with his pack. Blake got away with his friends." Jake went on.

"Luke and Alex." I voiced out and the three men nodded.

"Drake is still on the hunt but for someone else." Lycan interrupted.

"He's looking for his daughter ever since you shifted but luckily we asked a witch to block your smell and bond." Mom told me.

"Then that's does it. You just need to tell Blake the truth so he won't hate us and Lily can be happy with her mate." Rose said.

"That's not easy as said than done. Blake thinks the Red Moon Pack did it. He mistook the information or someone had just lied to him." Jake responded.

"What do you mean? Someone is manipulating him to hate us?" I asked.

"Maybe or maybe he just had a misunderstanding." Mom tried to calm me down.

"And besides he hasn't awoken yet." Amelly added.

"I wonder whose fault is that?" Rose sarcastically asked.

"I was given orders to knock him out." Tom protested.

"Orders?" I asked as I eyed him.

"Dad told me to bring him in and the only way was to personally meet him." Tom explained.

"So the date was a set up for your little game." I accused and Tom's eyes widened.

"I..I.. It's just that I thought why not bring you on a date to see your favourite band while I do my work. It's killing two birds with one stone." Tom explained. I rolled my eyes and just glared at him.

"I want to see him." I said and everyone just agreed.

"Eat first before you go. You don't want Blake to see you all pale and sick." Mom softly spoke.

"Yeah like he's too awake to notice." I spat before feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry. It's just that everything is a mess." I apologized to mom.

"I know, dear." She smiled and hugged me before going to the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the plot is not making any sense. Tell me if you have any confusion.