Chapter 23

That's Lira (MM) if you didn't know her. She is so fine tbh. Hopefully Rihanna will be able to resist her.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I looked at myself in the mirror as I adjusted my tight, short black dress. I looked hot as hell if I do say so myself. I ran my fingers through my thick, curly black hair and smirked at my reflection.

Nic: Damn baby you look hot.
Rih: *smiles* Thanks, Princess.
Nic: Are you really going out in that though? Who you trying to impress?

I turned to look at her and she had her arms crossed over her breast. She and Bey been on my ass all day, asking inappropriate questions and of course I didn't tell them about our past. It don't matter 'cause it's in the past. I rolled my eyes and walked past her to grab my purse on the bed.

Nic: Mmh, so you are trying to impress this bitch you goin' out with?
Bey: Yeah, who's really this bitch Robyn?
Rih: Girls, I told y'all her name so stop calling her a bitch and like I said she's just an old friend. So please stop insinuating shit.

I walked out of the room, down the stairs to the living room.

Bey: If she's an old friend why she ain't pick you up? Why you hiding her?
Rih: I ain't hiding no one. I'm leaving now, c'mon gimme a kiss.

Bey rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck then kissed me. I pecked her lips a couple of times before I looked over her shoulder at Onika. She came over and pecked my lips and tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm and forced my lips on hers. I bit hard on her lip and she moaned against my mouth. I pulled away and slapped her ass hard causing her to yelp and pout.

Rih: Don't always be so extra. *pecks lips*
Nic: Lemme tell you somethin' Robyn. If you try anything with this bitch you goin' out with, I'm out. For each this time. Keep that in mind.
Rih: You threatening to leave me, Tanya?
Nic: Nah, I'm promising to leave you, Rihanna.
Rih: You still don't trust me, do you?
Nic: Would I still be here if I didn't? Don't act dumb.
Rih: Whatever, Tanya.
Nic: Yeah whatever, Rihanna.

I bit my lip to stop the foul response I had in mind. I shook my head and made my way to the front door. I won't lie, it hurt my feelings to know that she still doubts me but I can't blame her. I put myself in this situation and I'm still paying for that. It's whatever though.

""""

Lira: Rihanna! You finally made it.
Rih:*shrugs* Yeah, I did.

She looked fine as hell. Her red dress was complimenting her body in all the perfect places. Shawty still got it. She got up from her seat and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back just as tight. Just in the middle of our embrace she grabbed my left ass cheek. I chuckled and pushed her back.

Rih: Slow down ma. You know damn well I ain't down like that no more.
Lira:*smirks* And you know damn well that I don't care. But c'mon, I want you to meet my friends.

She dragged me to the VIP section where more than 5 girls sat on the long ass leather velvet couch and I had to look away and not stare at her fat ass. Focus. I greeted all them girls and sat next to Lira. We downed back to back shots and mingled, catching up and shit. After about 7 rounds of shots and a starred martini I was the life of the club.

Lira had gone to make some speech over the DJ's booth. I took a sip on my third glass of starred martini. I then felt a hand on my exposed thigh and I cut my eyes at it before looking at the girl's face.

??: How you doing, sexy?
Rih: Getcho nasty ass hand off my thigh before you lose all them front teeth.
??: Relax beautiful, I'm tryna g-
Rih:*rolls eyes* You try too much. Get the fuck outta my face.
??: I'm-
Rih: Fuck off bitch!