Chapter 16

Ssh...don't whine sweethearts. I had shit to do.....So just take this update and be happy.

☆→☆→☆←☆→☆→☆→

1 Week Later

Onika Tanya Maraj

Nic: *moans* Yeees...Fuck!

I was close. Actually more than just close. Matter fact I was a split second from giving in to bliss.

Deep stroke and...

Nic: *Screams* Robyn.

I reached my climax and still felt him as he pulled out. Abruptly.

I took a few minutes to open my eyes again. I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard. I could feel August burning holes on my face as I avoided his gaze, distracting myself by covering my body with the white bed sheet.

The awkward silence filled the bedroom. I sat there and he stood there, glaring.

I signed and finally looked up, meeting his seemingly annoyed and pissed off glare.

Nic: *clears throat* I'm sorry.

Then he laughed. No, no I don't think you get me. I mean he laughed and did all that clutching his stomach with one hand and his head thrown back. But I knew it was sarcastic.

I rose my eyebrows, patiently waiting for him to stop. Then he did, and all of a sudden his face was filled with so much anger. How could he even do that?

Aug: You sorry?

Well...Not really.

Nic: Yes, I'm sorry.
Aug: You do realise that this is not the first time, right?

I looked away and shut my eyes, mentally pinching myself to avoid the urge to roll my eyes.

Nic: *opens eyes* Yes.
Aug: I'm tired of this shit! You always do this man!

I couldn't stop myself this time. I rolled my eyes and flipped my hand dismissively, but he didn't see that.

Aug: You may say sorry but it doesn't make feel me better! Do you know how disrespectful it is for you to moan that bitch's name while I'm deep inside you?! Huh?
Nic: *sighs* I don't know what you want me to say. I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it. It jus'...It jus'-
Aug: Slipped out. *rolls eyes* I know. It's not the first time hearing that too...

I remained quite. He shook his heard with a dark smirk on his face.

Aug:...and you know what?

What?

Aug: It doesn't make me feel any better. Your sorry stories don' cut it too.

He threw his sneakers on and made his way out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Nic: *mumbles* Whatever.

I got off the bed to get ready for work.

""""""""

I sat comfortably in my desk, in my office with my arms crossed over my chest as I stared at Jay who was saying something about the new magazine issue we should be doing. Yes, I did say my office. Didn't I tell y'all that I got promoted by Jay? No? Well he did, about 3 days ago. I'm sorry I didn't tell y'all my big news. My mind have been all over the place for the whole week. I'm sure you know the reason why and if you don't, it ain't my problem. Back to the point being I couldn't be happier that I got promoted.