Chapter 22

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Bey: Baby, calm down.
Rih: How the fuck you gon' tell me to calm down. This fuckin' bitch ass nigga is pissing me off.
Jay:*confused* What the fuck is she doing here?! This ain't your business and I need you to fuckin' leave!
Sol: This ain't your crib so you have no say in who gets in or out.
Bey: Jay, what do you want?
Jay: I want some damn answers!
Rih: The hell is this bitch whining about?
Jay:*stands up* Yo, you gotta stop calling me a bitch!

Robyn chuckled and got really close in his personal space.

Rih: Or what bitch?

I could see Jay losing his cool. This is why I begged Robyn to stay back at home. I was trying to avoid this between him and Jay. I watched as Jay lifted his hand up, probably about to slap the hell out of Robyn.

Bey: Do fuckin' dare lay a finger on her and I swear to god, Shawn.

He looked at me then down at Robyn before lowering his hand. That's what I thought.

Rih: Nigga, I really wanted you to do something.
Jay: Beyoncé, why the hell are standing up for her?
Bey: Because I'm with her Jay. Is that the answer you wanted?

Jay stared between us for a moment before he busted out laughing. He clutched his stomach and sat down.

Jay: I see you got Jokes Bey.
Sol: A joke? Nigga this ain't no joke. Robyn been tonguing Bey down for years now.
Bey:*scoffs* Solange!
Jay: What?
Rih: Bitch, you heard her.
Jay:*ignores her* Now that you have mentioned it Sol, I do remember hearing bout their rumours and I didn't believe them.
Rih: Nigga, I advise you to believe them 'cause I indeed am fuckin' your wife every fuckin' night.

Robyn laughed with Sol and they even dapped each other up. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Jay who was looking at me with hurt eyes.

Bey:*sighs and looks down* I'm so sorry, Shawn.
Rih: Why the fuck you're sorry? It ain't your fault that he got weak stroke game. *shrugs*
Bey: Robyn....Please.
Rih:*rolls eyes* Whatever.
Jay:*smirks* I got a child with her and that doesn't tell you that I got a weak stroke game. Trust me I'm very experienced.
Rih:*laughs* Yeah, I ain't doubting you old man. That's why I'm fuckin' her.

I gave Jay a sympathetic look as I took Robyn's hand and led her to the door.

Sol: Aye, bitch I called you to get him to leave my house.
Bey:*looks back* Jay leave her house. I'll call you later to let you know when I'll be bringing Blue.

He still stood there and before I could say something to him Robyn yanked me by my arm and shut the door behind me. I snatched my arm out of her grip and matched to the car.

Bey: You didn't have to yank me like that.
Rih: You didn't have to look at him like that.
Bey: Like what?
Rih: You know exactly how you were looking at him! Don't fuckin' think I'm dumb.
Bey: You're overeating babe. I just feel so bad f-
Rih: For what?! You regret choosing me now?

I sigh and hopped on the passenger seat. I buckled myself and she pulled off.

Rih: You being quiet is telling me that you still want that nigga. Am I wrong?
Bey: Yes, you are. I'm with you and I love you. Stop tryna put words in my mouth.
Rih:*sighs* I'm sorry.

I looked out the window. I then felt her hand on top of mine and I turned to look at her.

Rih:*pouts* Forgive me?

I turned my head back looking at the passing cars, hiding the smile on my face.

Bey: No.
Rih: Oh, c'mon. I said I was sorry.
Bey:*smiles* So?
Rih: Forgive me then.
Bey:*shrugs* Nah, I'll be just fine being mad at you.