Chapter 32: He Has Return

Start from the beginning

The brunette almost fell over in shock. "EH?!" Why didn't she sensed it?

The other girl plastered a poker face."You are really bad at detecting. You are still at your level back at the academy! Have you been training?"

Mikan sweat dropped and looked away. "Not after our last visit to the Royal Dimension." She muttered audibly, a sheepish smile on her face. "Speaking of that, when are we going?"

Karin tilted her head in thought and replied, "Tomorrow after school. Can you test Sakura's power?" The brunette nodded. "Also, about leaving Tomoyo behind..." Her face morphed to an uncomfortable expression. "Why do I get a feeling that something will happen?" She looked expectantly at the other girl.

Mikan waved her worries away. "We'll worry about that later. Now I'm excited to see Natsume's powers! How cool will it be?!" She squealed to herself at the thought of a shirtless Natsume dripping with sweat, fire surrounding him with his hair flowing against the blazing flames.

SHE CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

Karin sweat dropped at the string of drool on the side of her mouth but opted not to say anything. "...Let's go to sleep, shall we?"

~*~*~

Sakura woke up before her alarm clock in a rather good mood.

"Nice to meet you, Silvia."
"I give you the Queen of Lumenstella Galaxy!"
"Your palace is beautiful!"
"Together forever."

She dreamt of random images that must be a memory. Karin was vague in the explanation department when it comes to their past.

'Or maybe she has a reason.' She did say that they recovered almost all memories.

Shaking that though out of her mind, she swung her legs to the side and went to her open drawer where Kero was sleeping soundly. She giggled and tiptoed to the bathroom to take a shower and slipped into her uniform quietly. When she went down the stairs, Touya was already up and cooking breakfast.

"When is Dad coming back?"

"Ah!" Touya was startled at the sudden intrusion of the silence and spun around. He breath a sigh of relief when he saw his sister already dressed and- Waaaiiittt! "Why are you up early?" His tone suggested that it was a miracle.

Sakura's eye twitched. "What is that suppose to mean?!" She stomped her feet like a child, pouting.

Touya returned back to cooking. "He's coming back in three days or more, I think. Depends on the weather." He answered her earlier question. "Prepare the lunch boxes, will you?"

As Sakura was putting food in the lunch boxes, Touya was preparing the table and setting down their breakfast. Once finished, she sat on one seat, both said their prayers, and began to eat.

"When are you going to invite them over?" Touya suddenly asked.

"Huh?" Was her response.

"I sensed more magical essence than usual." He glanced at her. "I presumed it was the people whom you spent the dinner with two days ago?"