Me and My Boys...Chapter Twenty Nine(part B)

Start from the beginning

We had no where to run to, we had no excuse to give.

I saw the look in his face so...I thought of something.

I reached up and grabbed his neck, bringing it down towards me, my whole face feeling hot from the sensation of our lips pressed against each other.

I closed my eyes to prevent seeing the glare I knew he was giving me, but at least this would help as an excuse. Hearing them closer, I wrapped both arms around his neck, shattering any shame I had left. His hands traveled to the arch of my back, pushing me closer to him with his fingers.

The maids' voices turned into gasps and whispers as they got to us, and that's when he broke the kiss and he turned to them without letting me go. They quickly bowed and apologized, running away to hide their shocked faces.

We watched them as they left, but I quickly his my face in his chest as soon as he looked back down. Yeah, he was mad.

"What got to you?"He asked as he grabbed my cheeks.

"I'm sorry! That's the only thing I could think of!"

He continued playing with my cheeks, his laughter increasing the more I cried out.

"You old hag," I said as I pushed his hands away and began to rub my cheeks. If he wasn't extremely embarrassed, well I was! He just stood there with a smirk on his face, his eyes laughing along with his punishment.

"Hmp, I guess my wife isn't that dumb after all," he said as he began to run his hand over my hair.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" I asked as I pushed him away.

He grabbed my hand before I was able to take off, placing it in the crook of his arm. He held it there tight, not allowing to me to move from his side.

"You'll be having dinner with Queen Lauren in the evening today so I'm hoping you'll behave," he said as we got to his office, his guards already opening the doors for us.

"Okay," I answered as I nodded,"what about Sus-"

"Ah! Susan," he said as she came in to the room, bowing with a tray of cups. She then walked over to Violet Eyes, placing the tray on the corner of his desk.

"I will leave Natalie in your care as of today, Susan. Teach her proper protocol. That will be the main objective starting as of now," he said as Susan placed a small white cup in front of him.

"Of course," she said as she bowed and took the tray in her hands.

"She also needs a new look," he said as he sipped on his drink and she turned to look at me with the same type of judgmental type of eyes.

"My pleasure," she said with an icy voice.

They were snakes!

"My lady, shall we get going then?" She asked as she headed out.

I turned to look at Violet Eyes who nodded in agreement, and in response, I stuck my tongue out before running after Susan.

******
"I shall not place the fork with the little fork," I mumbled as Susan cleaned the eating utensils and set them on a clean rag.

"Yes, and my lady shall never walk ahead of the prime minister. That rule also goes along with rule number sixty eight," she said as she peacefully continued cleaning.

She was good at hiding her identity, I'll give her that. There was no way I could openly ask her about anything that wasn't related to "etiquette studying".

"So...I have a question."

"What is it?" She asked as she stirred the pot in the stove.

"As Queen, and as the King's wife...what specific duties do I have to do?"