Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty(part B)

Don't die on me guys hahhahah.
******
"Clean that up," Karin said as she lifted her plate and with her fork, dropped her food to the ground close to where I was cleaning.

I had to keep it all in, I had to remain cool about all this messed up crap.

I picked her left-overs, scrubbing the spot on the floor she had stained. I looked up at them seated around the dinning table with their friends and those who had contributed to the takeover. Shayla and Ailee were at the center of the table, being pampered with gifts and food. Their guests included people I had seen before from previous balls and encounters with Violet Eyes. I couldn't believe they could betray Violet Eyes that easily, I couldn't believe they all something to do with this mess.

The doors in the end opened up and in came Graven, wearing the most luxurious suit I had ever seen. Thomas and Lucian walked behind him, their clothes almost similar to that of Graven. Behind them three, Derek walked in silence, yet his face expression seemed like it had changed. Had he truly reconciled with his dad? He looked just like him! With the smirk, the proudness of being his father's son, just like when I met him!

I stared in him in shock, he couldn't have turned bad again, had he!? I mean he was bad, but he had turned against his father! Why was he now with him!?

"Oh, you're here," Graven said as he noticed me on the floor.

I looked up to meet him but still kept on scrubbing.

"What will we do with her?" Thomas asked as he got closer to me, lifting my head up by the chin. I snapped my head back, backing away from him. Stupid bastard.

"It'll be no fun to have her killed. She has to see everything we do. This day will go down in history as the day the 'great country' was conquered without any conflicts. Isn't it beautiful?" Graven asked and all his companions added to it, congratulating him for this great accomplishment.

I stood, taking my bucket in hand as they began to get louder. They were drunk, they were being animals.

"You," Graven said as he called out for me,"come."

I slowly walked over to him, keeping the rag I was cleaning with in my hand. Once close to him, he grabbed my arm, pulling me with force towards his body.

"Should we do business with her?" Graven asked Thomas and Lucian.

"I know people who would pay a large sum of money to get one night with the previous Queen," Lucian said over the loud crowd.

It was then that I felt my body go cold and I felt like throwing up right then and there.

How sick could they get!?

"How much?" Graven asked.

"Gold and silver," Lucian said as they all turned to me.

"I'll be the first!" A man older than most people combined said as he stood up from his seat, walking over to where we were. He was short and had a cane and from what I could remember, he was a wealthy businessman that had visited Violet Eyes several of times before.

"How will you pay?" Graven asked.

The old man looked at me from head-to-toes, keeping his eyes at certain parts of my body. I just wanted to reach out at slap the crap out of his face!

He reached out to touch my stomach and that's when I lifted the rag in my hand and slapped him with it. Graven stood, yanking the rag out of my hand and returning the hit I had done. My cheek stung from the hit and as he was about to hit me again, Derek appeared to stop him, taking the rag from his hand.