Me and My Boys Chapter Twenty Seven(Part A)

Hiiii!!! Vote, comment, fan. Do what your heart tells you haha.

***************************

What...? Backing all the way back, there was finally some space in between us. He was squatting, his legs seeming so muscular and strong. Wait! Why the hell was I looking at his legs!?

"What do YOU want?!"

I said with my still high pitched voice. Why was he, just in front of me, affecting me so damn much!?

"I know it might sound cold and probably something you would hate to do... But please... I need to find the location of Daniel Graven."

"And...how do I come into the picture?!"

Taking a deep breath, and closing his eyes as he did, he opened them before answering.

"I need you to find Derek."

It took me way too long to process what he had just said.

"WHAT!?"

"Derek and his father weren't in very good terms. Last time we saw him, it was plainly visible how much he disliked his father. Well, what I'm trying to say is...if we find Derek, we may find his father."

"And you're using me as your little guinea pig!?

"I know it might be dangerous, I know the risks I'm putting you in but please, we have no other choice. The only one who might know where Graven is at is Derek. Natalie, I know how much he hurt-"

Placing a hand up for him to stop talking, he did as he saw my reaction.

I had always liked Derek...he was the only one that was close when Charlie was not around. But...he never felt anything for me. He hated me all along because if it weren't for me, I would've had lived. If it weren't because of her death, he wouldn't have had the sad childhood he had in the care of his father.

"If Derek's name really bothers you that deeply... I will no longer ask of it from you."

He softly said, his eyes apologetically looking at me.

"I never said I wouldn't do it," I said, bringing my hand down.

He,on the other hand, looked really confused.

"I'll find him. I'll find him and beat the crap out of him for what he did! Damn bastard didn't even look like he was joking when he said he never cared about me." I said, mostly to myself as I got up and walked past

him. He stood up, still confused.

"Where's my things? My luggage and all that crap?" I asked.

"They unfortunately all burned from the fire." He responded.

"Damn. Let me use your cell phone? "

Reaching into his jacket's pocket, he took out his phone and handed it to me. With such quickness, I dialed the one and only who could help us.

"Hello?"

"Mary!"

"Nat! Nat is that you?! You filthy cat! Where have you been!? I heard your house got blown out or something and that you had moved to a different country."

"All baloney! Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? I have a school."

"Forget school, call in sick! Can you meet me tomorrow?"

"Yeah! Where at?!"

It would be better not to involve her in our things, and from Violet eyes expression, he was probably about to say the same thing.