12.

Mandy's POV

Later on that day

This chapter gets a slightly smutty, so you are warned
-

I'm pretty bored considering that dad and Gwen have been packing all day and my phone is broken.

I kind of wanna go back to Ryan's but I need to spend time with my dad before him and my new mom leave for their honeymoon.

Most of the time while they're gone is gonna be sitting in the house, waiting for the kids to get home from school.

I'm probably gonna end up getting myself a new phone before I go back to Virginia. I'm not gonna get an expensive phone. I'll probably end up getting a cheap phone from Walmart and put my SD and SIM card in it until I can get a better phone.

I'm not gonna try to work things out between Zeke and I. He isn't worth my time. I'm not gonna continue to be with a misogynistic asshole who doesn't trust me.

"Mandy, you know you don't have to sit here all day, right?" Dad asked.

"Well, today's your last day here and I don't know when I'll see you again" I said.

"When we get back, we'll spend your last day here together, okay? Go do something, just be back by seven-ish" he said.

"Okay... Can I go over to Ryan's?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll text him" he said. I nodded.

-

Ryan got here. He was waiting outside, in his car.

I walked out to his car and got in.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I replied.

"Why'd you wanna hang out with me?" He asked as he began to drive.

"I was bored and my dad wanted me to get out of the house for a little bit" I told him.

"Oh okay" he said as he lit up a cigarette and cracked the window. The car fell silent. The silence was quite awkward as well...

"Ryan, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Are you mad at me or annoyed with me?" I asked.

"No. I just don't have anything to say" he said.

"Can I ask you something else?" I asked. He sighed in annoyance before answering.

"I guess..." He said.

"Are we gonna talk about what I said last night?" I asked.

"There's nothing to talk about. You were drunk and you're heart broken. You didn't mean it." He said.

"How would you know if I didn't mean it?" I asked.

"I don't know. You were drunk. If you can't remember it, I'm just gonna guess that it wasn't important enough for you to actually mean it" he shrugged as he stopped at a traffic light.

"You also have to take into account that I'm a light weight and that was only my second time getting drunk, so I'm not gonna remember anything from the night before" I said.

"True, I guess" he said.

"I meant it Ryan. I love you but I guess now isn't a good time for me to be confessing my love for you since I just got out of a long term relationship" I said.

"True. I don't want you to say that you love me because I love you" he said.

"I'm not just saying it Ryan, I'm not that much of a bitch" I said.

"I know you aren't that much of a bitch, but I was just saying" he said.

"Are you gonna try fixing the shattered remains of your relationship with Zeke?" He asked, changing the subject.

"No" I said simply.

"Why not?" He asked.

"He's not worth my time. Why waste my time on a guy who doesn't even trust me?" I said.

"Makes sense. Are you at least gonna talk to him and ask him why he doesn't trust you?" He asked.

"Nope. I just want to forget that he even happened. I wasted a year of my life on him. I wasted a year of my life on a guy that I barely loved and a guy who didn't even trust me." I said.

"You think he started acting like that because he might've been cheating on you?" He asked.

"Maybe. I don't care. It wouldn't surprise me. Can we change the subject?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. His hand was so much bigger than mine. It felt right to hold his hand.

"You're a sweet, caring, and beautiful girl, you deserve a really good guy. A guy that treats you like a queen." He said. I blushed.

"Don't blush. You know it's true." He said.
"I'd have to be pretty arrogant to think that high of myself" I said.

"Nah. You only deserve the best" he said. Is he flirting with me? Not that I have a problem with it...

"Well, thank you Ryan" I said.

"It's no problem baby doll" he said.

"Baby doll? That's new..." I said. He shrugged as he pulled into the parking lot of his apartment complex.

He parked his car. We both got out and walked to his apartment.

-

We got into his apartment. We're just chilling on the couch. I'm hanging upside down off of the couch, by the way.

"You're so mature Mandy" Ryan laughed.
"I'm the picture perfect example of maturity" I said as I fell off the couch. He laughed. I flipped him off and threw a pillow at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I got up and sat back down on the couch.

"Yeah" I said. I laid my head on his shoulder and he slung his arm around my shoulder.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me and pressed his lips to mine.

This kiss was sweet and passionate. After a few seconds, he deepened it and pulled me into his lap.

I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away and and started kissing my neck, I began to do the same to his neck.
Since I was sitting in his lap, I felt him get a hard on.

I pulled my mouth away from his neck.

"Someone's getting excited" I chuckled. He nodded.

"How about we take this to your bedroom?" I moaned into his ear as I stuck my hand into his pants and stroked his hard on.

He bit his lip and moaned. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room.

I think you all know what's about to happen...