10.

Mandy's Pov

The day of the wedding

-

Today my dad is getting married. My dad is freaking out. I'm getting Danielle ready.

"Mandy, can you do my makeup?" Danielle asked.

"Would your mom be okay with it?" I asked.

"I don't care. She wears makeup, why can't I?" She said.

"Can't argue with that logic..." I said as I put her hair up in a ponytail.

I put mascara on her eyelashes and gave her a little bit of lip gloss. She seemed pretty with it.

Eight year olds don't need to be wearing makeup but a little bit of makeup won't hurt.

Zeke still won't answer me. I don't really care anymore at this point. If he wants to ignore me. Fine.

He better not expect us to be together when I come back to Richmond.

"Mandy, since mommy and Chris are getting married, does that make you my sister?" Danielle asked.

"In a way, yes" I said.

"Does this mean Chris is my daddy?" She asked.

"If you want him to be, I don't think he would mind having another kid calling him dad" I told her.

"How come Chris and your mommy broke up?" She asked. She sure is a child full of questions.

"Well, Chris adopted me. I don't know my mommy, she ran away when I was a baby" I told her in the simplest way possible.

"Maybe my mommy can be your mommy" she said.

"Maybe" I said.

"Mandy! Are you and Danielle ready?!" Chris asked.

"Yeah dad" I said.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Yes and no, I'm afraid I'm gonna say the wrong thing" he said.

"Aw Chrissy is nervous" I said. He rolled his eyes as we walked out to where the wedding was being held.

"Go sit down, Gwen should be coming out in about ten minutes" he said before giving Danielle and I a hug.

I sat down next to my grandma, Chris's mom.

"Hi sweetie" Chris's mom said.

"Hey" I said.

"I can't believe my baby is getting married" she said.

"Me neither. I'm happy that he finally found a girl that makes him happy" I said.

"You were the first girl to make him happy, you know. But Gwen is the first girl to make him happy and make him fall in love" she said.

"I have a question" I said.

"What is it dear?" She asked.

"How did you react when you found out Chris took me in?" I asked.

"I was shocked. I was almost upset because he said 'hey mom, I'm a dad now' and I thought he'd gotten a girl pregnant, but nope, he just took you in, after that, I was thankful to be a grandma" she said.

"Aww-" I began to say before everybody got quiet and the dude that was marrying my dad and Gwen started to talk.

-

The wedding ended, now it's the after party.

We're at a bar. Dad doesn't drink but this place is pretty fun. We've been here for about thirty minutes.