Luke responded, "It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-sixteen back home."

He added on as Harmony and C3PO looked down on her, "They're not much bigger than two meters."

"Man your ships, and may the Force be with you!" The man dismissed the group as they rose and walked to the ships. Harmony followed Chewbacca and Han to packing up the money they earned from saving Leia. A few minutes later, a voice over the speaker said, "All flight troops, man your stations!"

Harmony pulled one of the boxes up on another. When she looked up, she saw Luke, staring at her. His eyes widen at his sight of them, packing. The voice repeated again the command. He walked up to Han and asked, "So,..you got your reward and you're just leaving, then?"

Harmony was silent. She let her brother talk.

"That's right. Yeah," he responded, "I got some old debts I got to pay off with this stuff.Even if I didn't, you don't think I'd be fool enough to stick around here, do you? Why don't you come with us? You're pretty good in a fight. We could use you."

Luke replied with anger, " Come on! Why don't you take a look around? You know what's about to happen, what they're up against. They could use a good pilot like you. You're turning your back on them."

Luke looked at Harmony. She stayed silent as her brother answered, "What good's a reward if you ain't around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain't my idea of courage. It's more like suicide."

"All right," Luke stopped his eyes contact with Harmony. He was disappointed and accepted his defeat.

He said his goodbyes as he walked away, "Well, take care of yourself, Han. And you, Harmony. I guess that's what you two are best at, isn't it?"

Harmony broke her silence and stepped forward, "Hey, Pretty Boy!"

Luke turned around to face her. He stopped in his steps.

"May the Force be with you," she gave a smile.

He urged to smile at her but he didn't. Luke walked away with no expression.

Chewbacca growled while she turned to help the boys.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Harmony told the Wookiee.

Han's mouth formed a smirk at her as he and her packed up more. Harmony walked away, holding one of the cases of money. She was going to the Falcon to pack. As she strolled, she bumped into someone's shoulder.

"Hey, watch it!" she scoffed.

He held his helmet as he apologized, "Sorry, Ms..."

"Solo," she greeted, "Harmony Solo."

He smiled at her, "I'm Wedge Antilles."

"Well next time," she said, "Watch where you're going."

He gleamed back as he walked to his ship, "I will."

She bit her lip while she waited for Han and Chewbacca to catch up with her. Han smirked to her more, "So you and kid?"

Harmony broke out laughing, "You think, Pretty Boy and I together?"

"No," Han responded, "I think you like him."

She chuckled more, "Sometimes I don't know where you get your delusions, bro. Anyway, if I did, he likes Leia."

"So are you jealous?"

"Hell no."

And she wasn't lying. She didn't Luke in that way. Harmony just started liking him as a friend. She hated him the first time he spoke to her and now they fought together against the Empire. Harmony was not jealous of Leia.