~Ch 3~ The murder within 8 detectives. Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Yes, its a rare and aged variety I got from Mexico." Oogami said with a slightly proud voice as if not aware of the situation. I mentally patted myself on the back for my acting skills as outwardly my face paled and my eyes widened.

I opened my mouth as if I was about to speak but sickly coughing took over my voice again. I saw in the corner of my eyes the female detective coming my way. 'Tch...she's a doctor she'll recognize a allergic reaction or not, looks like I'll have to use that.' I thought.

I swiftly took out a pill and swallowed it quickly, did more fake coughing, then real coughing as the pill was a fake-allergic reaction pill. I bring some with me in case I need to escape while in disguise or need to fake something in front of a real doctor. 

The pill started working immediately as my vision swayed a little, thank god that along with this pill and my acting it could fool a doctor. The female detective checked me and claimed an allergic reaction. 

She and Hakuba (who volunteered) helped me to a couch in the waiting room. There I lied down and breathed heavily, my face flushed red thanks to the pill. I said through panted breathes.

"Hah..Hah...I-I'll be l-like this for a w-while...ha..ha.. g-go back to t-the others, I-I don't trust-" I pretended to cut myself off as I turned my head to the side. I heard the female detective speak after a moment. "She's unconscious. She has a rare allergic reaction, but in a quick summary she's fine. She just needs rest." I heard Hakuba speak next, "But this is strange...-" I didn't hear the rest as they seem to walk away for a moment. 

The former doctor put something next to me. "After she wakes up, its best for her to eat an apple, which has certain acids that are needed to recover. (A/N: I made that up.)" Then they left.

After a couple of minutes I stood up and fixed my hair and took out of towel out of nowhere and wiped my forehead. 'Using that pill is such a pain.' I thought.

Anyway, time to get to work. I took out my phone and tweaked with it a little until it showed multiple screens. Each screen showed a different angle or view of the dining hall. 

I giggled as I went into Kaito Siren mode. I might or may not have hid miniature ball cameras when no one was looking~

I plugged in a earphone as I listened to the robot explaining. Then Mogi faked being poisoned. Then Oogami fell back dead as the detectives classified cyanide poisoning. 

Oh, so now I'm not there the action starts. I sighed as I was about to bite the apple next to me when my nose caught an almond scent. I closed my mouth as I smirked. The poison was well hidden in the apple, at times like these I should thank dear Lady Luck for blessing me with extremely sharp five senses. 

I played around with the apple, tossing it in the air while thinking. I rather not carry it around with me unless I have too.... And I suppose I should warn everyone that the fruit is poisoned... 

Then an idea hit me. A stupid idea in some aspects. Yet somewhat exciting in my aspect.

I took out a pill box from under my dress and took one labeled pill out. I swallowed it.

Then took a big bite from the apple. I shot a ball camera and voice recorder in a corner with my thumb and swallowed another different kind of pill. I let out a pained scream similar to Oogami's when he died. My vision blurred as I lost my balance. 

A couple of seconds later I fell, as the doors opened. My consciousness faded quickly. "Kimiko-san!" was the last thing I heard as I fell unconscious. 'Heh heh~ this pill stops my blood pressure which makes it seem like I'm dead. Too bad I can only use it once or twice or else it will get dangerous...' I thought as I drifted off into deep sleep, completely trusting in the pill's effect since it was I who created it.

~~~

Conan/Shinichi's POV:

A pained scream conquered all side thoughts and serious conversations as the detectives brains quickly analyzed the situation.

"Sayuri-chan..That sounded like Sayuri-chan!" Ran said with a horrified look. We all ran to the lounge where a gruesome sight greeted us. 

A familiar silver-haired female detective was holding her throat in heavy pained gasps. Then she fell ground, completely still. We stood there, shocked for that moment.

"S-Sayuri-chan!" Ran shouted as she ran towards the unmoving body. The rest of us followed her. "Ran, move aside!" Mouri shouted as he ran to the body and touched her pulse. He looked shocked as he said in a slightly shaky voice.

"S-She's g-gone..." I widened my eyes. Gone? That's just not right! The timing was just wrong! My gut was telling me that there was something wrong with the situation, that she was not dead. 

But how can that be when her lips are turning purple and her pulse is gone? 

Is it because I suspected her to be something more? 

I shook my head as all the detectives smelled something at the same time. 'Almond...Its cyanide poisoning!' 

"Almond scent, cyanide poisoning." The former female doctor clarified with a slightly wary look. None of us was expecting this.

"But what could have cause it..." At that moment, an apple rolled out of the female detectives hand. Hakuba picked it up and sniffed it. "Its the apple. It was poisoned." Hakuba and the former female doctor looked shaken. 

"Tch....we were the ones who left that apple for her...." Hakuba clenched his fist in frustration, scolding himself harshly for being apart of the reason for the Kimiko-san's death, how could he have missed something so simple?

Ran was crying. As the others looked slightly agitated. I put put a hand on my chin as I thought hard. 

'2 deaths from poisoning...it seems like its planned but a little bit shaky. The fact that Kimiko-san was here because she was resting from an allergic reaction seems a bit off. If the murderer planned for her to come here and planned the other 2 to give her the apple..that plan has so many holes that its not even possible unless the murderer took a huge risky gamble. This was an accident. An unfortunate accident. But why would the murderer put poisoned fruit here....?'

'Is he trying to get rid of us all at once? Is Kaitou Kid really responsible for this?'

Kaitou Kid's POV: (A/N: Bet you didn't expect that!)

I watched as all the critics were thinking hard. I put a blanket over the 'body'.

'Lets see how the story goes....Poor Snow White (Sayuri) was poisoned by the witch (murderer), fallen into eternal sleep with the frustration of the seven dwarfs (detectives)...'

I mentally smirked. I don't know who this girl is, but she's created quite a scene.

'Eternal sleep, huh....I wonder who will be the prince to wake her up.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooh~ Does Kaitou Kid know of the special pills she took? I bet he's aware that she's not dead. I wonder why he's covering for her...

This chapter was really sappy I know. 

Anyway, I'm going to be extra busy this month so forgive me if I won't be able to update

Until the next update~