Chapter 27 - Melted Gold Into My Eye

I was under control, but I was aware. Jason, I'm SO going to kick your sorry ass! We went into one of the rooms, it was a gym.

Why was he bringing us to the gym? I didn't even know we had a gym this place was so big?

"Why are you mind controlling me?" I growled. Somehow I could still speak, but I looked into a mirror, my eyes were still gold. "Shush." Jason ignored me. Hung over Jason is a lot more grumpy than normal or drunk Jason. I tried to speak but found it as if my lips were sealed, and I lost my voice. Huh? I looked at Richard, he had a blank look on his face, his once green eyes now gold. He wasn't aware like I was. He was a slave to Jason's bidding for a day. But I was aware. Wait, I'm his SLAVE? Dammit.

I was a little pissed, what did I do? I took care of his drunk ass!

We stopped at one of the resting areas in the gym. Jason sat down, but I crossed my arms. I had to wait for a command. "Sit down, Emera. Richard go do pull-ups or something," Jason commanded. I felt myself sit down immediately. I then found that I couldn't get up. Richard went and started doing pull ups at some metal bar nearby. I sent a glare Jason's way. "What?" he asked. I pointed to my lips.

"Oh, you can speak," he said. I felt my lips separate and my voice return. "What the hell? Why did you mind fuck me, Jason!? I took care of your drunk ass! What are you planning to do me? And why am I aware and Richard isn't? Answer dammit!" I mutter. "Well, thanks for taking care of me. First time being drunk, too bad I can't remember it. But maybe that's a good thing. And you're aware because I wanted control over you, but I wanted you to be, you. I have no problem doing it to him," he motioned towards Richard, who was struggling to do pull ups.

"Why did you take us to the gym? Is it an indication I need to lose weight or something?" I glared at him, playing with the charm bracelet he gave me. "Galaxy, you don't need to lose weight. And I took us to the gym so that he can exercise, and he'll be so sore he won't be able to do anything for like a few days. Plus when he is under control- his is called 'full control' by the way, at least that's what I'm calling it- he won't remember anything that happened. Richard, use that treadmill!" he commanded Richard. Richard did as he was told. I had to admit, Jason had a good plan. He won't be able to do anything if he exercises this much. But she should be fine. 

I nodded. "Wait, why do you need control over ME?" I asked him. He better not take advantage of me. "I have my reasons, but don't worry. I'm not going to make you do something like what I'm doing to him." H You mean make him exhausted for drugging you? Well, I hate exercise anyway so this should be fine.

"Whatever," I said. I still didn't like being under control like this. "This is so creepy," Jason stared at me. I turned to face him, "What is?" 

"Your eyes, they're gold. I mean, brown looks better on you. And it made the whites of your eyes, well white. Usually, they're a pale blue," he said. Did they make the whites of my eyes white? I'm surprised he even noticed the white's of my eyes were blue actually. Most people don't. It's a rare trait, but it's actually a thing. Seriously, look it up.

"Can I go to the mirror to see?" I asked him. "Go to the mirror," he commanded. My body lifted up as my legs stepped to the mirror. I hated this, not being able to control my own limbs. It wasn't me moving. It was, just, odd. I gritted  my teeth. I hated being under control.

I stepped up to the mirror, purposely avoiding my eyes for the time being. I was wearing a flannel shirt and skinny jeans, and my hair seemed relatively tame. I was still not wearing my glasses. My tongue skimmed over the surface of my braces. I looked at my eyes. It was, to put it simply, weird. I always hated my eyes for being a dull brown, I would have preferred it being blue or green or something better. But that's what I get I suppose for being partly Asian. Still, the gold eyes freaked me out a bit. Even though I knew, they were still very surprising. It brought the attention to my eyes, instead of my dull features. They burned gold against my skin, and it was rimmed by my long lashes.

It looked like someone melted gold into my eye.

I was still curious. What did Jason need me under control for? One of my powers? I shuddered. This could make him the most powerful of us all, our powers used at his whim.

I'm sure that he wouldn't actually do that, but one does wonder.

I turned to him. "It's . . . freaky," I said. It felt different, and it only had me more nervous for when I get my highlights. "Come here," Jason said. This time, I tried to fight back, against it. I liked Jason, but it felt so uncomfortable for this. My movements were slower, as I fought to keep my body to turn the other direction. But all it did was make me move 10x slower to the area. Jason raised an eyebrow. "What was that?" he asked me. "I just don't like this," I said. 

It felt weird, not being in control of your own limbs. "Why do you need me under control?" I asked him again. He let out a sigh, "Because I know you. You won't do or say what I want to know of your own free will." 

"But what makes you so sure? Plus I want to have my own free will! What do you even need me to do that's so bad? Don't tell me you're gonna take advantage of me. What do I need to do that you need?" I could hear Richard panting in the background.

"Just, trust me on this. I know. Galaxy- Emera. I'm sorry to do this but . . ." he lingered.

Wait, he wasn't going to . . . ? "You better not-"

"Go under full mind control," he commanded.

And with that, I was gone.