Promises

A little frightened of Theon at the moment, I followed him up to the throne room. I was sure this was a trap and Theon would attack at any moment.  

I was right, Theon pushed me into a room and quickly shut the door.  

"What are you doing?" I hissed going back towards the door, my heart raced and my hands were shaky.  

"Shut up." Theon hissed pushing me down on the bed, he lifted my dress up and started rubbing the inside of my legs. 

"Stoppp!" I yelled pushing him away from me, he then slammed me against the wall and clapsed his hand over my pink plump lips. 

"I know you want me. Don't deny it." He whispered kissing my neck slowly.  

I pushed him away again and walked towards the door. 

"Theon I don't want you, I want Jon!" My eyes went wide and I couldn't breathe. I didn't mean to say that. 

"You want the bastard?" He frowned, more mad than before.  

"No, Robb, I want Robb." I added quickly hoping he would just let it go. 

Running out the door, I couldn't believe it. I said Jon, again! In the woods I yelled for Jon, it's like my mouth betrays me.  

"Ouch." Huffing, I looked up to see Robb.  

"Sele-" Before he could even finish my name I kissed him, hard. He instantly wrapped him arms around my waist and pulled me up off the ground. 

"Lets go to your room." I let out between kisses, Robb grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room a couple doors down. Robb turned to me and I kissed him again, pushing him on his bed, I stradled him and kissed him harder, running my fingers through his hair. "Selena. Selena wait." He breathed out, I hesitated getting off and sitting next to him. "What's gotten into you?" He scotted closer to me and kissed the side of my face. Hot tears poured down my cheeks. If I told him Theon keeps trying to get with me, Theon would tell Robb I said I wanted Jon, on accident. What am I even doing anymore. 

"Oh sweety come here." I sobbed in Robbs chest. 

"The other day, Aiden, the boy who stole the apple, do you think I did the right thing? Should I not have stopped that man?" 

"I think you did what you thought was right. Things are just different here in Winterfell." 

I nodded in understanding, "Then maybe I'm not meant for Winterfell." Small tears escaped my eyes some more as I made my way to the door. Robb did not come after me, he let me go. When you love a girl, you don't let her walk away. Ever. 

Running. I wasn't stopping, I ran past Arya who yelled something, I ran past the maids, and I ran all the way outside to the garden.  

Crawling in a small pathetic ball sat in the tulips, not on any of them, in the middle of them.  

"Selena." Threw the tears I saw Jon. Of course, he's always around when I don't want him to be. 

"Go away. You're suppose to be avoiding me remember?"  

"I know." Was all he said before he sat next to me trying not to squish any of the flowers. I looked away from him. Resting my head on my knee.  

"I never said those things Robb told you I did." 

"I know." I whispered loud enough for only him to hear I turned my head back around to face him, still resting on my knees.  

There was a silence, for only a few moments til I broke it. 

"Did you think that helping Aiden was wrong?" 

"Selena I think, it was the most kind generous thing I have ever seen."  

"Really?" I straightened up and gazed into those brown eyes I've grown so attached to.  

"Yes, No one in Winterfell would have dared to do what you did. Promise me something?" 

"Anything." I whispered, lost in his words.  

"Don't let the Starks change you, don't let Winterfell change you." He looked forward, as if in deep thought.  

"I promise." my voice barly audible Jon turned back to me, as if he was controdicting himself. 

"Goodnight Selena." Was all he said before he stood up and started walking away, I don't know why but I was hoping for something different, I'm just not sure what. The sky was darking and it was indeed time to go inside. 

"Goodnight." I let out before he was to far away.  

He paused for a moment, then disappeared inside.