Truth About Us

"Where are you taking me?" My giggles echoed through the halls as Robb rushed me down them holding my hand as he did so.

"You'll see." He repeated laughing at my behavior.

This was not the Robb I had gotten to know over the last month, this was new. Maybe I should have taken the time to get to know this boy, he had so many sides to him it was unbelievble.

He finally stopped at a large fence door and smiled at me.

"Close your eyes Selena." He whispered.

Hesitant, I did as he said. Closing my green eyes in hopes nothing bad would happen.

A large hand found its way onto the small of my back and the other had my hand leading me towards whatever was behind the door I just saw.

"Open them." He whispered, I felt his breath on my ear which caused me to shiver and open my eyes, the first thing I saw was Robbs blue eyes. Then I looked around him and I almost cried. How could he have known? Flowers, A garden to be exact, besides books flowers were my favorite things in the whole world. The beauty of them astonish me, they're eligant, so pure. Lilies,.dasies, tulips, sunflowers, tiger lilies, roses, so many flowers, all so beautiful.

"Robb I.." I couldn't breath, a bench sat near by in them midst of all of the flowers. I took a seat and smiled up at him, he cheekily smiled back knowing he did good.

"So you like it?" He asked

My heart leaped, "I love it." Was all I could say, Robb bent down to my level and stared up into my eyes.

"Good." He whispered before kissing me lightly on this lips, wrapping my arms around him I deepened the kiss.

I could get used to this.

"Robb?" Soon after the kiss we sat cuddling on the bench. My mind wandered to the arguement at the dinner table the other night.

"Yes my dear?" He sat lazily with his arm slung around me, closing his eyes and enjoying the sun.

"What was Arya talking about the other night?"

He frowned, and sat up straight looking forward.

"I lied about something." He confessed

I waited, simply nodding, scooting myself to face him.

"When I told you that Jon.. said that stuff about you. It was a lie, but Selena you have to know that I had a good reason for lying."

"And that was?"

"I.. I thought you and Jon.. had something. I didn't want it to continue." He muttered the last part. I couldn't tell if I was angry or hurt that I was lied to. Jon and I had nothing, why would Robb think that? Of course everytime I see Jon my heart flutters, my head spins, and I lose all constructive thought. But hey, that's nothing. Right?

"Robb, in three months we're having a wedding. I would never do that to you, I'm not that kind of person. If Jon and I had something, which we don't, I would push it away til it's gone, because I know that I'm yours." I answered honestly.

His eyes shined with something that I couldn't place. But it made me nervous.

____________________________

This is like a filar chapter, bare with me! lol

Thank you to all the people reading this, I appreciate it! Especially @Ginger_Girl you rock!