Furious

The look on Robbs face was pure rage when Jon and I walked around the corner, his arm protectively over my shoulders. I was still mad at Jon, but at this moment I was terrified of the pervert lurking in the halls somewhere. Seeing Robbs face I knew why he was mad, it must have looked really bad. I sighed and wiggled out of Jons arm walking over to Robb. 

"It's not what you think." I simply said hoping he would just drop it.  

"Jon, come with me." Robb had no emotion in his voice when he said this, he looked at Jon with a blank expression and then led him into another hallway out of my sight.  

Boys. What can you do? 

I walked to the side hallway and decided to make my way to the library. That was probably my favorite place here so far. Books filled the walls and chairs so comfortable you couldn't move. What's not to love? Plus, It was the first place Jon and I actually spoke. Even though it wasn't much, his laughter still filled my ears. Making myself comfortable in my favorite chair by the window, I let my eyes rest for a second.

Jons POV 

"And then he said, You watch yourself." I said frustrated. Robb of course, jumped to conclusions the second he saw Selena and I together. I knew he wanted me away from her, it was like fate kept stepping in though, she was always running into me or I her. 

"Well do you know what was said before all that?" Robb was upset, Theon was one of his best mates. He knew how he was towards women though, so this story had no surprises.  

"I do." Theon stepped out from the corner, smirking.  

" Explain yourself." Robb hissed, You could tell by the way he was acting that he cared for Selena, they would be good together.  

My heart ached when I thought that... and I don't know why. 

"I asked if she had seen the bastard son, I guess she got angry and slapped me. I let my anger get the best of me when she ran off and magically found the bastard."  

Robb cocked his head to the side,  

"She didn't slap to hard, don't worry about me mate, she's like an angry kitten. A sexy kitten." Theon smirked in my direction. Don't call her sexy. Don't even look at her.  

"I'll go talk to her, see what her deal was." Robb left us standing there, Theon smirked at me again.  

"If I was Robb, I'd fuck that girl so hard she couldn't walk straight for a month." 

"If you were Robb, I wouldn't claim you for a brother." I smirked at him this time and left. Theon was an idiot. No point in hitting him for a stupid comment, even though I wanted to, so badly.

Selenas POV 

"He just.." I trailed off, Robb had lightly tapped me and woke me up from my two second nap. 

"Go on." He gave me a small smile resting his hand on my leg. It was slightly comforting,  

"He kept calling Jon a bastard, I said Jon was more than a bastard and Theon just keep going so I slapped him then he pushed me into the wall, I kneed him in the well... boy parts and ran away. That's when I found Jon and he protected me." I finished running my fingers through my long brown hair. Hoping he wasn't to mad at me, instead Robb put his finger underneath my chin and lightly pushed my face up to see him. 

"Thank you for sticking up for my brother, but you can't get so mad about that stuff, Jon is just a bastard, that's what he'll always be. No matter what people will judge him for it his whole life, he will never belong with anyone. You can't slap someone for being mean to him, Theon has the worst temper, especially with beautiful women." 

Slightly blushing, I smiled "Thank you."  

"Would you like to go somewhere with me?" Robb questioned giving me that sweet smile that he wears so well. 

"I'd go anywhere with you." I smiled, taking his hand when he reached out for me. I could do this. Jon who? I thought smiling. Jon Snow, my heart whispered causing me to frown a bit, but quickly make it go away. Robb would be my husband in 3 months exactly, by then he will be the only boy on my mind.