Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for the help Liam!" I shouted to him over the music.

"You're very welcome," he said smiling back and giving me a thumbs up.

We kept dancing, talking and drinking for the next few hours. I had had a couple of glasses too many and I was now a little drunk, but no where near as bad as Louis and Harry who had had several beers on top of the shots. Liam, Naill and Zayn also had several beers but they were all fine as they had not drunk too much. I stopped dancing for a while and walked back over to the bar, Liam and Niall following me.

"Can I have another?" I asked but Liam shook his head.

"Liv you have had enough already, you don't want to be getting really drunk," he said and I grumbled.

"Please Niall," I said in a sweet voice leaning on his shoulder and kissing his cheek.

"That wont work on him Liv," Liam said.

"Uh, I think it will," Niall said with his breath hitched in his throat and I laughed.

"It's because I'm irresistible," I said dragging the words on and slurring slightly and they both laughed.

"Of course you are but it is now three in the morning and you are already drunk," Liam said and I moaned but wobbled and leant on Niall.

"I feel wobbly," I said and they laughed.

"I texted Paul and he should be waiting on the main road," Liam said and then left.

He went off to get Zayn, Louis and Harry. He first walked to Zayn who was still with Perrie. Zayn kissed Perrie goodbye and then walked with Liam over to Haz and Lou to try and get them to leave which was proving difficult.

"Ergh," I moaned and pulled off my heels which were now hurting my feet a lot.

"Are your feet hurting?" Niall asked and I nodded.

"Here, wear these," Niall said pulling off his high tops. I put them on and held my heels in my hand.

"Thanks Niall," I said.

"No worries," he said.

The four boys then came over, Zayn supporting Harry and Liam supporting Louis who were both completely drunk and rambling. They both kept rambling as we left to go to the car and I was laughing at them. They were both very funny drunk but they didn't really have to be to make me laugh, having drunk too much, I laughed a lot at most things that I saw as we walked out.

"Liv, what is so funny?" Zayn said to me still holding Harry up.

"Everything!" I screamed spinning around until Niall stopped me.

"Woah, I feel dizzy," I said rubbing my head and leaning on Niall.

"Yes well alcohol and spinning don't usually mix," Niall said chuckling and I started laughing again.

"You know Niall Niall, you're like a prince charming!" I shouted sluring my words slightly.

"Yes and you are a beautiful princess who needs to get some sleep," he said helping me walk in the right direction.

We walked out to the main road where Paul was waiting and he greeted us.

"So see Harry and Louis had too much to drink," Paul said and I laughed some more as the others nodded.

"And Olivia?" he asked.

"Yeah, bit too much," Niall said.

"Right , get them in, make sure Liv isn't seen drunk, she's not eighteen yet," Paul said slightly worried.