Chapter 22

Jenny POV

The meet and greet was going amazing. Everyone is having a good time. The fans asked questions and it was really fun until this happened.

"Next person please." Scott, my bodyguard says while Jacob, my other bodyguard brings someone else up to the microphone.

Jacob and Scott both return to their regular station."OMG!!! Jenny your so beautiful fuck me." I hear a guy scream from the crowd.

The crowd burst into laughter as a nineteen year old guy turns red. I wink at him and he looks like he's about to faint from excitement.

"What time?!" I ask through my microphone. Everyone knows Im joking so they start laughing and he screams back

"Right now!!! Strip for me!!" He says with a wink. Let me remind you I was thirsty so I drank some water so when he said that all the water from my mouth flew everywhere.

I was gripping my stomach from laughing to hard. Kian wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"All that is mine." He whispers into my ear nibbling my earlobe. "Relax love." I say putting my hand on his thigh. The girl awws into the microphone.

I look over at the girl and she has beautiful eyes. A dark yellow color. Her hair is black making her eyes pop. She looks around 18 years of age but that could just be me because some people mistake me for a 16 year old and Im almost 18.

She was wearing a tan mid-thigh length cardigan over a white tee. She had on faded blue jeans and tan combat boots on. She was wearing a light red lipstick and had eyeliner and mascara on. She also had a nude color eyeshadow that was sparkly.

I believe she had a natural blush but she was really pretty either way. "Hi my name is Abigail." She says looking down at the ground. "Abigail, sweetie, come on you could look at us." I say as sweetly as possible through my microphone my voice booming through the speaker.

She shakes her head and starts to speak. "What would you ever do if you saw cuts on one of your fans?" She says a single tear making its way down her cheek. Immediately I stand from my chair and hug her.  She wraps her arms around me looking for comfort.  I hold her tightly to my chest.

I look at everyone that showed up and I saw some people crying others were at the verge of crying. I took the microphone off the stand and started to speak into it.

"I don't ever want any of my fans ever think of self harming themselves in anyway.  You guys are like part of my family and I don't want anyone of you guys ever doing anything as stupid as that. You guys can talk to me no matter what it is." I say rubbing Abigail's arm up and down for comfort.

After the meet n greet is finished I pull Abigail and let everyone leave. "Are you sure we should take the limo?" Sam asks giving me my car keys. I nod and Connor just skips to the limo.

"Fine then dont say bye." I say rolling my eyes. He looks between me and the limo.
He shrugs and spoke these exact words " The limo is better." "I thought you loved me Connor." I said pouting. "I do it's just the limo doesn't act mean to me." He says getting into the limo.

My jaw dropped and I flipped him off. Everyone was laughing while shaking their head. "Kian I have to ask Abigail something." "Oh its okay I'll go buy some vans meet me there or something." He says kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I say smiling. "Stay safe Skylar." He says patting my head. I chuckle while shaking my head. After Kian left I pull her into a hug and I ask her why she asked me that question.

"Its because my sister killed herself over some asshole of a boyfriend she had cheated on her. I felt like its my fault because I didn't do anything to help her. She was actually the one who introduced me to you.  We would go to your tour every year. She was my hero and I always looked up at her." She says her voice fading with every word.

"Oh Abigail you should be proud of what your sister and you have accomplished.  Yes she passed away but she's here in your heart.  I believe you represent your sister in a way and don't let anyone get to you in anyway." I asked Abigail.

"Its just been so hard. I loved her like she was my best friend." She says a small smile making its way to her face. She gives me a picture of her sister and her smiling like there ain't a care in the world. "Whats your sister's name?" "Melanie." I sign the picture and hand it to her. We exchange goodbyes and I find Kian.

I jump on his back and he grabs my thighs so I wouldn't fall. "Thanks for catching me Kian." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and drives to an In-N-Out. After we eat, he opens the door for me.

"Thanks babe." I say, kissing his cheek. "Anything for the birthday girl." He says. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. My birthday is on the 26th and today is the 25th-oh wait its 1:00 in the morning.

"Wow Im 18 and a virgin. Yay!" I say sarcastically. "Well we could change that." He says pushing me against his car placing his lips on mine.

"A little thirsty aren't you." I say smirking at Kian. He nods and opens the door to the back seat my car. He lays me down on the backseat and kisses my neck.

A couple of moans leave my mouth as I undo the buttons on his shirt. He quickly lifts my shirt off my body and kisses me back with so much lust. Next thing I know we are both naked and lets leave it at that.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Everyone say hi to Abigail, Scott, and Jacob!!!

Everyone: Hola 😂😂

Qotd: Put down your favorite(s) emoji.

Aotd: 💋✌️👑💅✨💆😌😂👅😐

2 votes and any comments 😍

I love you guys come on vote and comment for the next chapter. Go read 'Maybe One Day' 💕

Stay Cloudy babes ❤️☁️