Chptr. 8 'managment'

*Niall's P. O. V.*

"Niall wake up, i made breakfast! and we got a meeting with mangement in less then an hour."

Oooh breakfast, good to have such an amazing boyfriend. But the meeting...

i just want food right now so i rush down the stairs and put so much on plate without anything falling off.

"This is really good" i said between mouthfuls of food in.

"Slow down you don't want o choke don't you." so i slowed a little bit down.

I need to look good when we meet managment, so "No time to talk gonna shower" and i might also ad " You can join if you want" and a little wink before i rush to the bathroom.

I was already washing my hair when i feel two arms wrapped around me and feeling harry kiss my neck.

"Come let me wash you" should i let him or not.. what if i get a boner?

but befor i can respond i feel his hands going all over my chest then going to my back.

And a little later going to my bum... Oh God... No niall don't think about him being fully naked behind you washing your bum...

"Do you like it" he ask with his still a bit rough morning voice.

The things this boy do to me...

" Yeah it feels good, but you might want to make it quick cause we only got half an hour"

He quickly does my legs and luckly not my man-parts.

He then wash himself and we're out of the shower in no time.

"What do i have to wear???" i panicked a little.

"Just pick something, but i would prefere your thigh skinny jeans and a white polo, with white-blue sneakers" okay that will have to do it.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Okay, driving to managment took a bit longer then axpect but we were still 2 minutes early.

Wich is a lot for the lads of One Direction.

"Welcome Mr.Styles and Mr.Horan. Will you wait for the others or do you want to see managment already, we've notice that this meeting was primarily intended for you guys."

"Niall it's up for you, want to go already?"

"Yeah, that's fine. You can bring us to them."

"Alright follow me"

We are now One direction for almost 2 and a half ears but we still don't know the managment's building very well.

"We're Here"

i see niall getting really nervous, so i take his hand hop,ing he will calm down a little.

I notice his palms are really sweaty.

But we just gotta do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------