Chptr. 7 "Worried"

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Finally at my appartement.

I had to get out of their and be oon my own for a while.

I know i love harry and everythiing But I'm not letting that get in the way of the band i am sure of that.

It was nice going for a walk but now i just want my bed with harry in it, and no not in the dirty way. I just want to cuddle my hazzabear and let him tell my everything is gonna be alright.

And i'lm back to getting so girly!

I see harry standing at the door.

Why isn't he inside?

Oh right forgot i haven't give him a key yet, now i feel bad for letting him wait outside in the cold!!

"Sorry harry i forgot you don't have a key yet!! I'm so sorry! Are you cold? Come inside so i can make us some tea." i rush over to harry and get my key and open the door. He is so cold...

" Nevermind Niall everythings is fine and i would love to have some tea." I still feel bad for letting him wait. I rush over to the kitchen so i can let the water get hot, then i walk to the firepace so i can get it on. " Harry what kind of tea do you want?" i walk back to the kitchen. to get whatever he wants.

"Do you wants some cookies with it? ow and i also have chesire tea, do you want that?"

" It's alright niall and chesire tea is okay."

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I didn't know how cold i was until niall bring me inside.

He keeps offering me things but honestly i'm fine. I just want some tea and cuddlin with niall.

He did the fireplace on, that makes everythin g a little more cozy.

I think a burning fireplace is very romantic. I mean you have the cozy warmth, the soft glow. I just like it.

We had a stressfull day, we need some relaxtion so i pick a nice movie and pop it in the dvd-player.

I also grab a blanket, i hope he's gonna like it i just want him to relax a bit.

Niall comes back from the kitchen with two cups and a bord full with cookies and a worried face.

"Come Niall, watch a movie with me. Everythings gonna be fine so relax."HE just gives me my cup and stares at the tv.

Come On babe, i want a cuddle budy don't sit so far away from me." I see he chukles at what i said and sit next to me with a little smile.

Ii take him closer to me and give him a little more blanket. Well i just want to take him on my lap, Why not?

I slowly place him on my lap and he looks at me with his blue suprise eyes. Ow how i love those eyes. They make me want to drown in them.

Half way the movie when he had all the cookies up he fell asleep. He's just so cute i forget the movie and take him closer to me if that's even possible. I just want the world to except us, let us be what we want, so we can be happy.

The movie is done so i carry him in bridestyle to his bedroom and gently drop him on the bed.

When i get in, he immediately takes me closer to him.

right before i fall asleep i whisper to him:

" I Love You Niall Horan, everything will be alright i'll mke sure of that."

I know i truly Love him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just start this today an it only took me 2 hours soooooooooooooo

i'm sorry for updatinng so late (again)

I made it extra fluffy

xx Elise