Planning a Wedding

Hey guys there is a picture of dresses up above and you may pick one (If none of them suit you, I'm terribly sorry and you may pick whatever you choose )

"(Y-n) and Emil, if you don't hurry up we're gonna leave you " Elizabetha called from the car "Yea yea, we're comeing, don't get your panties in a twist "I grumbled as I got in the car.

Gilbert, Rhoderich, Alfred and Arthur were in the other car due to only haveing four seats in our car, Elizabeth put the car in drive "Do you really need to goto a bar afterwards guys " Elizabetha growled at being unable to drink "We don't have to if you don't want to " Lukas mumbles and Emil and I "awed" in sadness.

Elizabetha sighed "No, no I don't want to ruin it for anyone else " I grinned and lean forward torwards Elizabetha "So what are you going to name the baby" and Elizabetha chuckled "Welp, me and Lukas has decided that if it's a boy them it'll be Edward and if it's a girl then it'll be Odette" Elizabetha sighed.

I pumped my fist "I'm gonna be a aunt " Emil chucked and leaned into my ear "Maybe we should give your niece or nefew some cousins " and he slightly nibbled my ear lobe "OOOH, GET IT (Y-N) "Elizabetha yelled as I slapped my hands over my blushing face "I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready for that" I mumble though my hands.

We slowed to a stop in front of a wedding gown and suit shop. We waited until the other car arrives and when it did Alfred jumped out of the car and tried to pull England out of the car as well but he was still buckled into the seat " ALFRED STOP YOU'RE HURTING MY RIBS" Arthur choked out. Alfred reached over Arthur and un latched the buckle from the seat and picked him up and ran torwards the building.

We all walked into the shop and was greeted by a lady and a man in nice clothing...and Alfred and Arthur.
"Ah hello, you must be the one group that has eight people getting wedded" the woman held her cheek as she gushed over us . The man on the other hand seemed a tad bit annoyed "I think there are too many men for a wedding " I felt my stomach lurch from how disgusting that comment was.

Alfred, Arthur, Gilbert and Rhoderich looked slightly embarrassed "Excuse me but you don't decide what there are too many of " I smiled to him then leaned in torwards him " Because if you do, I'll be haveing your boss know about this little conversation of ours" I walked alway from the man and to Emil for which he put his hand on my head. The man gave a akward smile "Well I'll be takeing four men " I gave a small snort "I bet you will".

Emil, Lukas,Gilbert and Alfred went with the man while Elizabetha, Rhoderich,Arthur and I went with the woman to a showing room where everyone sat down in the chairs. "Okay so there will be a dress and suit room and I would like to ask that you do not eat, drink or smoke in that room" The woman's face grimaced a little but went back to its happy self.

The woman opened the doors and revealed room full of dresses and suits...not that you would expect anything else. Elizabetha immediately goes torwards the pregnant woman dresses while I roamed the white dresses (Or if you choose a different dress a the ones I suggested.)

I picked a few different dresses that I felt connected to. Elizabetha was the first one into the dressing room, when she came back out she was wearing a white dress with a blue adjustable ribbon around the waist area. I slightly chuckle "Might as well stop now because that's the one" Rhoderich and Arthur nodded their head in agreement .

After alittle while of Arthur and Rhoderich trying on suits and arguing mph who's was better it was my turn. I walked to the dressing room and put on (Dress 1, 2,3,4,5,6 or what ever you choose) I walked out of the dressing room and stood in front of everyone "Aw, (Y-n) that's lovely" Arthur admired "Emil is going to be the happiest man in the world when you walk down the Isle" Roderich nodded his head. I felt my face heat up and I slapped my hands over my face "Aw stop you're embarrassing me" I waved them off .

~Le time skip to after they buy the dresses and suits ~

Elizabetha, Rhoderich , Arthur and I put our suits and dresses in the trunk of one car and Emil, Lukas, Gilbert and Alfred put their suits in the other car.

I felt someone hug me from behind and kiss the top of my head "I still can't believe someone like me gets to marry a goddess like you" Emil mumbles "I'm still can't believe that I get to marry a handsome prince thatll sweep me off my feet in to a castl-" "Okay I get it" Emil cut me off. I look up at Emil and he swiftly steals a kiss.
I can't believe that I get to marry the person I love...
Now, who's ready to drink?!

HOLY JESUS AND EVERYONE HOLY
IM SO SORRY
IT TOOK SO LONG
FORGIVE ME
Please
I'm really sorry I'm really busy and gahhhhhh.
I promise that the next chapter will be out quicker
For now

Snooby out

Peace
~ Woop boop boop