The Coma

~~Emils Point of veiw~~

I was muttering curses under my breath as I was running torwards the Hospital....(Y-n's) Breathing has become shaky as the red liquid was steadily streaming from her head.

"Damn it (y-n ) I'm sorry just be okay " My voice cracked as hot tears began to pour out of my eyes.

"Emil use the car its-" I cut the Norwegian short "No the traffic is shit I'm running there " I snapped back at him gridding my teeth.

From what I saw that other girl....Elizabetha I think....was starting the car.

As I look down (Y-n's) face was getting more pale by the second.

Next thing I know is that I'm in the middle of the street running towards the Hospital.

By the time I got there the nurses already got (y-n) onto a stretcher and was rolling her down a hall way while doctors were holding me back to avoid me going with her.

"(Y-N) I'LL BE WAITING" Suddenly all the memories of me hurting her flooded in. Being totally honest I was horrified of what a person I was "Did I really do this" I started to shake then Elizabetha and Lukas crashed though The door.

"Emil is she..." Elizabetha said in a shaken tone looking like shes on the brim of tears. "I don't know" I looked down at my feet....

~~Time skip because i'm getting lazy :p ~~

I stood up quickly as the doctor walked up to us "She's stable but..." He drifted off.

"She's what " I asked in a panicked tone "She's currently in a coma and we're afraid that when she wakes up she won't remember anything " With that he walked to (Y-n's) room signaling us to come in.

There was (Y-n) laying on the hospital bed with her (h-c) scattered around the pillow even sleeping she looked beautiful.

I slowly walked up to her bed and nelt down holding her hand close to my face."Im sorry this is all my fault" I felt warm tears slide down my face as others watched.

Oh my god I'm so sorry I'm just so busy it sucks but a person who liked my story helped me get this done and I swear it will get better I promise just give me another month or two then we will be in full swing again with that note

SnoobyNooby out peace ~ Woop boop boop