Chapter 19: Goodbye

Writers POV
Lisa and Dani were dragged away by the 3 men in black. (A/N: no pun intended!)

While Lisa and Dani were in separated rooms, still unconscious, Christina, Katherine and Amy were only a few miles away from the border to France. You ask "What about Lauren?"
Well, she isn't in this chapter, at all.
Now, onto the POV's of someone else:

Dani's POV
I feel nothing

I feel blank

I feel empty

I feel no emotions

I can't feel anything anymore

It's like I'm dead

But I'm not

So what am I?

I shot up, knocking my head on something..."Ow" I groaned and looked to see what it was. I hit my head on the wall... great...

That was a weird dream... or whatever it was... but right now I feel like... something's not right... I mean, yes, I know I was kidnapped and that Lauren was-wait...

LAUREN!!!! The last thing I remembered was her laying lifelessly on the ground, after that, everything went black...

She's probably still out there. I started searching for a way out, until I heard knocking on the wall.

"H-hello?" I asked quietly.

"D...Dani? Is it you?" I heard Lisa ask.

"Yes Lisa, it's me! Are you okay?" I questioned my sister.

"Yes... but how do we get out of these rooms?" Lisa replied.

"Find a door or a window and then-"

"I already found a window, but it's at the top of the ceiling, and I'm not tall enough to reach it" Lisa cut me off.

"Search for something else then!" I told her, and began searching through the room. I found nothing... so I hit my fist against the pillow my head was resting on.

"Ow! Ow, that hurt" I mumbled under my breath, holding my fist in my other hand.

"Wait a minute...pillows aren't hard!" I said and the pillow away... under it was a window! What?!

"Found anything yet?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah... another window... it was under my pillow!" I answered.

"Really? I found a key and it probably opens the window" Lisa told me.

"Then why don't you open it?!" I ask, rolling my eyes. "Oh... yeah, I totally forgot!" Lisa said. After a few minutes of silence, I heard some knocking. I ran to the window, and saw Lisa. I smiled widely and she opened the window for me.

"Step away, Lisa" I said, before jumping out of the room.

"Now, let's find Lauren" Lisa ordered, before we both ran off.

Christina's POV
Ugh... that was stupid of Lisa! She's probably dead now... oh well, I didn't care about her anyways...

"Excuse me, what?!" Amy asked, glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"How dare you say that about your  own sister?! Sure, that was a dumb move of her, but you didn't need to say that!!!" Amy yelled at me. I stood up, towering over her and calmly asked "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, Christina! You just said you didn't care about Lisa!!! You're such a terrible sister!" She exclaimed, with an angry expression on her face as she walked off.

"Fine, go run off!" I yelled.

"Leave her alone, Christina, you know how much she loves Lisa" Katherine said and hugged me slightly... she's the only one who understands my problems, that it's hard for me too! Amy just won't accept that...

"Thanks Kath" I whispered.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"I don't know....let's catch up to Amy" Katherine suggested.

"You go on, I'll catch up later" I told her. She nodded and hugged me one more time, before she went off, searching for Amy...

Little did she know, I went off alone...

Dani's POV
Searching through the rooms, I heard Lisa scream "DANI! DANI!!! I FOUND HER!!!"

I ran towards Lisa's voice, and found Lauren's body there.

I checked her pulse... it wasn't there...

I checked her heartbeat... nothing...

She was gone

"She's...she's gone Lisa" I made out, holding the tears back.

"No! She can't be! LAUREN IS NOT DEAD! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! SHE CAN'T!" Lisa screamed. Lisa tried everything to bring Lauren back, but it was no use... she was officially gone.

"Lisa... she's up there with God, resting in peace... she's not suffering anymore..." I whispered before crying. I slowly fell to the ground and sobbed along with Lisa.

"Goodbye, Lauren" I whispered to my dead sister.

After a while, I was still sobbing, but silently. Suddenly Lisa started humming a song... and then started singing it too...

Lisa:
Why do we say goodbye?
When there's no good in it at all?
My eyes just won't keep dry
Every tear is a waterfall
Oh
I'm holding on
To all the memories I can recall
Now I cherish every moment
Big or small
Now that you're gone, I hold on
To all the laughs we shared
And I'll never forget your smile

After she sang that, I joined in, still tears coming out of my eyes. Lisa was also crying again, as we sang to our sister...

Me:
We've said hello a million times
The hardest thing to do is say
Goodbye

Lisa:
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Me:
We've said hello a million times
The hardest thing to do is say
Goodbye
It's so hard to say
Goodbye

Both:
Not a day comes
That I don't wish you were near
But wherever you are
I'm still holding you right here
Here in my heart
I hope and pray
That I see you once again
Til' then I'll be looking forward to that day

Lisa:
We've said hello a million times
The hardest thing to do is say
Goodbye

Me:
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Lisa:
We've said hello a million times
The hardest thing to do is say
Goodbye

Both:
It's hard to say
Goodbye
Goodbye
It's so hard to say
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye

Were the last words I heard, before I fell into a deep sleep surrounded by darkness...

__________________
Okay I admit, I cried a bit while writing this....

Dontworrylaureniscomingbackjustnotinthisstoryanymore
Goodbye :)

-Jillian

P.S:I hate myself for doing this to my Lolo