Chapter 2:Back To Cologne

Dani's POV

-Flashback-
Lauren and I walked to a sofa-thingy where we could at least sit. We both sat down and slept.

-'Cause I got you woah woah, I got you woah woah-

I heard. My head shot up and I saw it was Lauren's alarm. I shook her awake and told her we have to get going.

"But we have to figure something out how to get money in Cologne" I reminded her.

"Ooh... do you um... maybe have our filming covers camera?" She asked hopefully.

"Unfortunately I do" I nodded.

"Great. Then we can you know, make money off of YouTube" Lauren exclaimed happily.

"But if the fans ask where the others are?" I asked.

"We tell them the truth" She replied.

"Okay. Now let's go or we'll be late"

When we arrived at the plane we gave them our tickets and sat in our seats. I was thinking to myself 'I can't believe we actually got this far'

Soon I fell asleep. I woke up by someone shaking me.

"Dans hurry up, we're here" Lauren told me.

"Oh, okay." I said. I saw Lauren putting on mascara.

"Why are you putting make-up on?" I asked.

"Because I want to look pretty duh" She replied.

"Lauren you're already pretty. I should be the one who's putting make-up on." I said.

"No, Dani you are also so so soooo pretty. Now let's make a deal. Both of us will never EVER put any make-up on unless it's a cover or a date. Which you won't be attending" She offered.

"First of all: I'm 15, you're 16 so you're not my mom. Second of all: I can decide who I want to date. I'd understand if it was 13 or 14 but I'm 15! And third of all: Fine" I told her.

"Okay" Lauren said.

About 8 hours later we arrived in Cologne.

"Aaaah fresh air!" Lauren exclaimed happily, once we were outside.

I got my phone out and saw 3 messages from Christina, 1 from Katherine, 6 from Lisa, 3 from Amy, 5 from Mom, 4 from Dad, 2 from Mike and 2 from Alex. I went on Christina's messages:

From:Chrissy♥
Dani! Where are you?

Dani answer me!

Dani!!!!!

From:Kath♥
Dani where are you and Lauren???

From:Lise♥
Dani! Where r u????

Answer me!

Danielle Nicole Cimorelli answer me this instant

Danielle!

Dani please answer

Dani.....

From:Ames♥
Dani where are you?

Can you please answer me?

Are you okay?

From:Mom♥
Dani! Come back home

Danielle!

Danielle Nicole Cimorelli if you don't come home right now along with your sister you will be in huge trouble!!!