Chapter 5:Better Place

Dani's POV
I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Dani, Dani wake up!" It sounded like Lauren... but I wasn't sure...

"Dani please! Please please please wake up!" Okay that definitely was Lauren. I tried opening my eyes but failed. Then I tried again, and I succeeded.

"I'm fine" I said. Lauren hugged me and I saw that I was in Hanna's arms.

"Hi Hanna" I smiled at her.

"Want to put me down? I'm 17!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah sorry" she apologized.

"It's okay" I said. Then I asked, "Where the heck are we?"

"I have no idea" Lauren replied.I groaned.

"So you didn't even watch where you're going?!" I said irritated. She rolled her eyes.

"Well sorry for worrying about you too much" she said and walked off.

"Don't worry, she just needs time" Hanna reassured me.

"Okay" I said. Hanna and I continued walking and tried to catch up to Lauren. When we reached her she was standing in front of a hotel.

"Do you know where we are now?" I asked.

"We're still in Cologne don't worry" Lauren answered.

"Should we go in?" Hanna asked.,Lauren and I nodded. So we went inside the hotel.

"Uh... hello... we would like to um... have a room?" I said. I have no idea anymore how to say it.

"Yeah sure" The woman typed something on the computer and gave us the keys.

"Room 422, have a good day" she said. We went off and I looked at my phone, which I keep in my shoe. Yes weird but incase I forget my phone somewhere, I always have it in my shoe. The same with Lauren and Hanna. We learned the phone-in-the-shoe thing from Hanna.

On my phone it said 6:00am.Oh... have we been walking for... 4 hours straight?! I don't know.

"Have we been walking for 4 hours?" I asked Lauren.

"Yeah I guess" She shrugged, not really caring. I nodded and we went to the elevator. It went up to the 4th floor and we walked to our room.

"Good, 3 beds." I said. I think we had got ourselves a luxurious hotel room, since there are 3 bedrooms, each has a bathroom, a mini fridge, a TV, an Android box, a stereo, a chair and a table and an iPod (which is weird)

(A/N:I don't know how a luxurious hotel room is, so excuse me for the mistakes)

Since we, well mostly Lauren and Hanna, were walking, we immediately went into our beds and slept for a few hours.

I woke up and saw that it was 10:26am. I yawned and stood up.Then I remembered, that we don't have any other clothes!! Well then I'll go do my best friends a favor.

I put on my boots and went to a nearby mall and bought some stuff. I got back to the hotel after about an hour.

"Where were you Dani? We were worried sick!" Lauren exclaimed.

"I went shopping for you, since we don't have any other clothes" I informed her.

"Oh... oh!!! Dang we forgot. Thanks Dans. I owe you" Hanna said.

"Me too" Lauren told me. I nodded and gave them their 2 bags. I then went into my room and put on a ruffled green tank top that said "Love me!", a black leggings with hot pants and my yellow boots. I put my hair into a ponytail and put some mascara, eyeliner and blush on.

Then I walked into the room with the huge TV... living room, I guess? Lauren and Hanna came out after 2 minutes.

Hanna wore a floral top,a floral skirt and white heels. Hanna had her hair in a french braid. Lauren had her hair open and combed. She wore a black tank top with a big white heart on it, black jeans and blue Doc Martens.

"Hey, Laur, I wanna talk to you about something" I said.

"Okay" Lauren hesitated at first.

"Okay, well I'm gonna meet up with some of my friends that live here. I found out that they're in a nearby place here yesterday" Hanna informed us.

"Okay.Bye!" Me and Lauren waved Hanna off.

"Oh yeah, can I please stay with you guys? I don't wanna go back to the orphanage!" She quickly asked. Lauren and I agreed that Hanna can stay with us.

"Okay thanks bye" and with that she walked out.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" Lauren asked.

"Well... about... Cali" I started but Lauren cut me off.

"Are we going there? Are you finally agreeing" she asked excitedly.

"Umm... kinda" I said.

"Then we're gonna stay here for a few days and then go back home and get our stuff... and then we leave?" Lauren asked in one breath.

"Uh yeah I guess" I replied.

"Oh great!" She squealed. "I'm gonna tell Hanna"

Katherine's POV
We've been going through streets and streets and streets til' we found a hotel.

"Finally!" I exclaimed.

"Yes!"Amy and Lisa high fived.I rolled my eyes. We walked inside and asked for a room.

"Oh sure... Room 424" she gave us the keys and we went to our room.

While Lisa and Amy went shopping, me and Christina of course had to clean the room and stuff. Well Christina didn't want to but I forced her to.

When I was making Lisa's bed I heard a familiar squeal coming from the room next to us.

Sounded like... no, no it couldn't be Lauren. She, Dani and that other girl were running in a completely different direction. I looked over at Christina who was still packing. So I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Suddenly, the door opened and Lisa and Amy threw our bags onto our beds, then walked to their rooms.

"Can't you put it on the bed instead of throwing it on the bed?" Christina asked Lisa bitterly.

"Uh... nope" Lisa gave her a cheeky smile, knowing it was ticking Christina off.

"How rude" I mumbled. Christina and I are like the only ones who understand each other. With Lisa and Amy it's the same.

But all of us except, Chris and I and Lisa and Amy, grew apart.

"You know what? I'm gonna order lunch. For both of us" I told Christina

"None for Lisa and Amy?" She asked.

"Oh of course for them, we'll just throw their food on their bed" I whispered to her. She smirked. Then we told them we were gonna get lunch and we went off.

-----------
Hi I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the votes and stuff, 'cause this is my most voted story. Thanks again. Love you guys!

-Jillian