Chapter 17:Do I Miss Them?

-Next Day-

Dani's POV
Oh my gosh I am soooo tired! We've been walking towards north for probably over 5 hours and I bet you, that I could probably fall asleep any second now, and fall to the ground.

"Lauren... are we there yet?" I asked, tiredly.

"Soon, Dan Dan. Soon..." she mumbled. I knew she was lying, we were practically in the middle of nowhere, and she knew it...

2 hours later

After a few hours of walking again (!!!) I couldn't hold it in anymore and informed Lauren "Lolo, I'm gonna go um... pee okay?" I could see that Lauren was laughing, so I quickly did my business.

After I was finished, I searched for Lauren... but she was nowhere to be found... weird..

"Lauren? Where are you? LAUREN?!" I screamed.

"Lauren isn't here" were the last words I heard, before I felt a gun hit my head.

Lauren's POV
I was really tired, but I didn't show it... I had to be awake for Dani. She was doing her business right now so I kept walking, slowly, hoping she would come along when she's done.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I looked around myself, and checked if anyone was there... no one... hmm...

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked no one in particular.

"Dani... if it's you, then come out, it's not funny" When I got no reply, I started getting scared and walked a few steps backwards.

"DANI?!" I yelled. No sound... just my echo.

"Dani, I'm not kidding!!! This isn't funny!!! You're getting so much trouble if you don't come out now!" I yelled again. Nothing...

I suddenly collapsed to the ground, sobbing.

"Oh, you knew I was coming? Great..." I heard a voice say, but before I could turn around to see who it was, I was knocked out...

Christina's POV
-Flashback-
"You're so worthless, nobody likes you, you're fat and useless... repeat"

"I'm so worthless, nobody likes me, I'm fat and useless"

"You can't sing, you sound like a dying cat and your sisters are even afraid of you... repeat"

"I can't sing, I sound like a dying cat and my sisters are even afraid of me"

"You should go die in hell and burn. You don't belong in this world, you're such a freak... repeat again"

"I should go die in he..."

"FINISH THE FŮCKING SENTENCE BIŢČH!!!!"

"I SHOULD GO DIE IN HELL AND BURN. I DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD, I'M SUCH A FREAK"

Useless, worthless, fat, idiotic, dumb, freak, ugly

I'm nothing......

-Flashback Over-

Those words... all of those words are so true... I don't know how my family kept up with me... I'm such a freak... why am I even in this world?...

I'm nothing...

-2 hours later-

I heard him open the door and carry a body inside, laying it next to me.

"Who is it?" I asked, quietly.

"DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK?!" He screamed.

"No, you-"

"SHUT UP!" He screamed again and slapped me... I was used to it though...

He walked back out and carried another body inside and layed that body on my other side.

"Who are they?" I whispered, barely audible.

"Did you just say something?" He asked. I shook my head and he walked out, locking the door behind him.

"The fact that you are showing someone you're scared, makes it more easier to for that person to torture you" I remembered... Katherine said that... about 7 years ago... I miss her...

Oh gosh...

Lisa's POV
Ugh, I do not like this. It's really dark right now (night time durrr) and I'm really freaking cold. Well, that's just how it is in October. Or is it November? Or December?

Gosh, why am I even asking, it's not like there's a calendar in here somewhere.

"I guess I should find a place to sleep" I whispered to myself. I found shelter in an old bakery, that was locked up, but a ladder was on top of the roof, and there was also a chimney so I climbed up the ladder and into the chimney.

Yeah, you could practically say I'm Santa Clause, kids!

Haha, okay this is not the time for jokes, Lisa!

OMG this is so embarrassing, I'm having conversations with myself now, ugh. I'm just gonna find a place to sleep. And I did...behind the counter :)

-3 hours later-

-Dream/Nightmare-

"Lisa"

"Lisa"

"Lisa"

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked the strange, but familiar voice.

"Don't you miss us?"

"Who-who are you?"

"You don't remember?"

"No, I don't know you!" I yelled.

"Do you remember now?"

The voice seemed to fade... not even a second later, a faint body started to appear...

"Lisa, it's me"

"L-Lauren? I-is it really you?"

"Yes..."

Suddenly I heard Lauren scream and some dark thing took her body somewhere else... I was crying... I was screaming... she-

-Dream/Nightmare End-

Oh my gosh!!! That was the worst nightmare or dream ever!!!

Was that really Lauren though? Or just my imagination? I don't know... and Dani... I heard Dani's voice, too...

I don't know if it was either her or my imagination as well. Suddenly I bent over and um... puked... hehe... sorry. I'm just feeling kinda sick...

"Why am I dreaming about... them?!" I asked myself. As I thought about that I started feeling something... regret... sadness... and... I miss them... WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! I DO NOT MISS THEM OKAY?! I DO MISS THEM!!! NO I DON'T!!! YES I DON'T!!!

What's going on with me?! I don't miss them! I REALLY DO! WHAT?!

Okay... maybe I do... but... just a bit. Or not? I don't know right now if I miss them or not... but I do feel regret.. okay, okay I miss them...

I admit it... don't tell anybody though... not even Amy she would freak and tell Christina... if you tell I will hunt you down and... the rest is for you to find out, so I'd better not tell any of them!

----------
sorry for those stuff (depression stuff) that Chrissy said in the book
I hope that upsets none of you!
Hope you like the chapter!!! ♥
Btw thanks for the idea @Chelsea_Cimorelli !!! Really appreciated it :)
-Jillian