Chapter 7: Truth or Dare

~A/N: I'm so sorry for lacking in idea's and updates with this story! It's because I got carried away writing NJA over christmas. I promise that I will prioritise this story from now! Please read my next chapters and enjoy. Leave a comment and vote! Saranghaeyo!♡

Min Hee POV - (outside Seventeen dorm)

I scurry towards their front door as speckles of snow fall on the cold ground. The day before christmas has never felt so far distant. I knock hesitantly after a short second.

"Min Hee-ah!" Cries Seungkwan rushing to hug me. I stay stiff but crinkle my eyes.

"I came by because S.Coups told me to drop by."

"Yes, thats fine! The boys are in the studio playing a game. And I'm here getting the snacks." He chirps on.

I whiff up the mesmorizing smell of cookies and brownies. "Uwaaa! These look fantastic! Who made them?"

"Wonwoo and Mingyu made these" he points to the brownies, "and I made these" he hints to the left where a tray full of rasperry cookies sit.

After a short conversation with the cheerful Seungkwan, we head towards their studio located on the second floor of their house.

As I enter the fully gathered studio room, I feel all eyes on me.

"Min Hee! You came!" exlaims Jihae as I step in.

I think I was too shocked to see her here that I forget how to speak. "Yah! Give me a hug.." she stammers.

I hug her and look straight at S.Coups who is smirking at the sight of us.

I suddenly feel a nervous tingle run down my spine and quickly sit down on an empty spot on the floor alongside the others.

"Hey" says Mingyu shyly. "Do you know where Hyeri is?"

"Mian, I don't.... She might be at a family event as she usually is during christmas" I reply before the whole room is silenced.

"I have a really good game we can play, as all of our amazing friends are gathered here!" Announces Hoshi excitedly.

Joshua: what game?

Vernon: it's probably one of those lame ones xD

Hoshi: -_- no (To vernon)

Seungkwan: is no one going to try my cookies?

Everyone turns to Seungkwan and sighs. I generously take a cookie from his tray and smile at him. He smiles back happily.

Hoshi: okay, back to the game... The idea is: we all sit in a circle and play truth or dare. *grabs a hat from the table* Whoever's name gets called out we can ask if they want a truth or a dare. Got it?

Seungkwan: daebak!
Vernon: ...hmmm
S.Coups: araso.

I lean back feeling nervous about the whole idea of the game. What if I get picked? What if Jihae gets picked? Ottokhe...

The members who have united here are: Jihae, Min Jung and Sung Young.

"You start Jihae", Hoshi hands Jihae the hat.

After a moment of her shuffling the room is quiet.

"... S.Coups" she reads out.

S.Coups grins. "I want a dare"

Vernon: Okay! I GOT A GOOD One!!

Mingyu: No meee!

Jun and Hoshi: *whispering to each other* No, can we do it!

Dino: hyungs calm down ehehe. I think Vernon should do it. -as he was sitting right next to Vernon-

Vernon: Yay! So my dare for you is.... kiss...

S.Coups: ani ani

Hoshi: hahaha

Seungkwan: *kiss*

Vernon: Min Hee!