Chapter 4: Classmates

Min Hee POV, at school lockers.

It's 1 week till the Christmas holiday and the girls are discussing presents. I hide my head inside my locker as soon as I see a gleeful SCoups heading our way.

The students in the corridor all flutter along with me. Jihae of course runs to him with her arms out. I think they've gotten use to each other now because it's been a few weeks since dating. I sigh inaudibly... Will anyone ever know how I feel about him?

"HEY Min Hee, Are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice ask as I search for my life. Jun smiles innocently.

"Hey Jun, Yeah I'm good you?" I reply absent-mindedly. He seems a little disappointed with my response.

"What you looking for?"

"My li-- Just a book" I quickly cover up and then slam the locker.

Sung Young see's us from the distance and runs as soon as her eyes meet Vernon's. Vernon looks her way and he grins.

Sung Young blushes bright red and pouts, "what's everyone doing here?"

Vernon: tsk..

Mingyu: Hey, don't be mean *laughs*

SCoups: I just came to say hi, we have chemistry today right?

He looks my way as if I'm some schedule person. I nod still frowning.

Suddenly, 3 of the other members of Seventeen come sprinting down the corridor to reach us. Seungkwan, Hoshi and Dino.

Hoshi comes up and hugs me. I fall back a little startled. 'Omo?' I utter.

Hoshi grabs my shoulders to focus on my face, "Jihae I've heard a lot about you" he grins cutely.

I break into a hysterical laugh and SCoups laughs too. The others just look amused.

SCoups: that's MinHee silly.

Hoshi: Wah?! But they look the same.

He was right, people often thought we were sisers or something, except Jihae wore glasses.

>>>>

Chemistry.

"Today I've decided to rearrange your seats because I'm really annoyed with all the chit-chatting. So look on the board for your new seats. No exceptions!" Announces Mrs Young.

My eyes wonder over to the board, Jihae with Seungkwan... SCoups with... ME?!! I stutter in my tracks.

I suddenly feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as he waves at me from our desk. Welcome to boy-hell Min Hee. Your best friends going to kill you.

I look over at Jihae who's happily conversating with Seungkwan. Who wouldn't? He's the most sweetest guy. To be honest, I didn't really want to sit with SCoups. I know I like him and all, but I know I won't learn a thing.

"Hey" SCoups says softly as I sit down.

"Hi" I respond even quieter..

"Do you have the textbook for Chemistry?"
I nod.

I was really out of it, when suddenly he taps me on my shoulder. "Are you awake?"

SCoups eyes melt into mine and for a moment I am lost in them.

"Ahhh" he breaths satisfied. "I KNOW where I've seen you"

I put my head back down on the table and pretend to fall asleep. I see a glint of Jun looking my way.

Jun smiles -as usual- and this time, I realise why. HE knows I'm his neighbour.

My heart doesnt stop beating at 200 BPM when the lesson ends. I get out of my seat hastily and walk towards the door.

Jihae grabs my hand, "MiHee! where do you think you're going so fast?" She chortles.

"I have to go home, mum needs me for something." I say quickly without thinking of a story. I almost run home because my head feels heavy.

>>>>

Seventeen POV: dorm.

Wonwoo, Vernon, Hoshi, Jun, SCoups, Joshua, DK and Seungkwan are all casually sitting in the rest room while the others are busy doing vocal training.

Wonwoo: *sighs* Who's making dinner tonight?

Joshua: I can, but we're out of ramen...

Jun: what else is there to eat?

Seungkwan: I want MEAT!!! Hyung!! Get some meat *facing SCoups*

SCoups: Ahh....

After a short pause, SCoups raises an eyebrow at Jun. Hoping nobody would notice he refers to a text.

Jun's phone lights up.

SCoups: Go next door and ask if they have any ramen or meat~^^

Jun: Why ME!!!?
SCOUPS: because I said so.
Jun: I hate you!
SCoups: Aigooo! Don't tell me you fancy Min Hee?

Jun blinks thrice at his phone screen and does as told.

>>>>>

Jun nervously brushes himself off before knocking on Min Hee's door.

Ring Ring.

ShinAh opens the door with a pleasant grin on her face. "Hi Jun, what would you like?"

Jun: er... hey, I was wondering if I could talk to Min Hee?

He frowns, thinking of the awkward position he's got into. ShinAh scowls at me. "MIN HEE!! Get down here!" She yells.

Min Hee comes running down in a heartbeat. "Yes?"

She sees Jun and immediately her face forms confusion and shock. He smiles and waves, trying to lighten the atmosphere, "Hey MinHee"

SCoups suddenly comes leaning on Jun's shoulder which causes a hiccup in his heartbeat.

SCoups: Hey, we were wondering if you have any ramen or meat? We've run out.

SCoups arches an eyebrow at Min Hee arragantly. Min Hee's averts her focus and her eyes land on Jun. "Sure, hold on a minute"

Min Hee speedily comes back with a pack of ramen and some frozen meat. "Enjoy the meal, and thanks for today" she muttered happily. And then shut the door.

SCoups chuckled. "She's adorable." ^_^

A/N: sorrrry hardly any of the other's mentioned! Next chapter, I'll promise!!!!!!! For now hope you enjoy!