chapter 2: training

YOU POV
you, gohan,and goten woke early to start your training you all started too run to your training spot when you got there gohan wanted to train alone first so you and goten started to play while you we're you found a bittle you shown it to goten " cool bug sis hey let's show it to gohan" gotten said " sure" you said so you went to gohan and show him the bug " cool but can you please not disturb me from my training " gohan said ruffling your hair you nod and left gohan you Indian sit and watch while gohan was about to train goten called gohan " gohan look at size of this dragon he reminds me ikerris (I don' t know if thats the right spelling) " gotten said while laughing " hey were not here to play sport we're here to train so just leave me alone and I'll train both of you " gohan said harshly that made gotens face smile pale "look I'm sorry if I was harsh is I
just I really really need to train OK sport OK" gohan said to goten that made goten sit next to me. While gohan was still training he stop and look at both of you he then thought of an idea to cheer you boths up "hey goten hey (Y/N)" you both then look at gohan "you wanna help me with my training" he ask you both "of course!" You both said "well first we have to collect small rocks" he said you made a confuse look at him "for what" you ask him "just trust me" he said and smiled at you return the smile at him.

-------time skip---------
When you and goten collect allot of rocks gohan started to explain "so both of you have to hit me with the rock and I'll Dodge them" he said "you want both of us to hit you with a rock?" Goten said "yes but you can't cross this line" gohan said making a line in front of you "you must be fast wow wee" you said in amaze in your voice "well let's see hope big brother hasn't gone to rusty" gohan said smiling when you throw gohan a he was amazed of hard you two can throw he then made another line more far from than the other one you both then started to throw a a lot of rock on gohan but Dodge it then you suddenly stop "hey what's wrong why did you stop? " he ask in a concern voice " well since mom isn't here is it OK if me and goten become like you now?" You ask " what do you mean like me?" " you know golden hair, super strenght, we want to be a super saiyan" you said in an excitement voice gohan just laugh " you two need more time it takes year to become a super saiyan of Course I was the youngest super saiyan ever you might need more time" gohan said bragging about it then he felt a power level spark he look at both of you in shock you two become super saiyan " wow since when did you two became super saiyans?" Gohan ask still in schock "mmm we don't remember " you both said "HEY! I know how about both of you against me? " he said " sure " you said " great then let's get going we have exactly 2 weeks and 6 days until the tournament" he said at both of you.

------time skip (sorry I'm lazy) -----

When you both was about to defeat gohan he suddenly fly off "hey that's not fair gohan your cheating you have to stay because we can't fly" you shouted at gohan " gohan was schock " what! I learn to fly first before becoming a super saiyain" gohan said while laughing " it's not funny " gotten shouted " OK OK how about I teach both of how to fly" " really! Yay we're gonna fly " you said while twerling gohan suddenly stop when he saw videl flying towards there house " YIKES! I forgot about videl" gohan said while floating down he then walk towards both of you " hey guys we're going to have another one training with us her name is videl you better not show your powers or anything" bother of you nodded and started running to your house " hey gohan you know trunks can turn into a super saiyan too like me and (Y/N) " goten said while running " WHAT! Really that's amazing speaking of trunks has (Y/N) met him?" Gohan ask goten "no not yet but I'll introduce her to him at the tournament" goten said to gohan but you didn't because you were much faster than them when you we're back videl was talking to chichi gohan then introduce her you started your training.