After taking my bag, I bowed to him and thanked him for sending me here. He bowed back before drove off back to home.

Jimin hold my hand with a smile and dragged me into his house.

" Eomma, Appa! I'm home with Lenny! " He shouted as soon as he opened the door.

" Oh Jimin, my son! Lenny is here too! Come in come in " His mother beamed and greeted me happily.

" Eomma, Lenny will be sleeping here. She can, right? " He told his mother.

" Of course she can, but why? Her parents aren't at home? " His mother asked curiously.

I let out a nervous chuckled as I heard his mother respond. Jimin hugged me by my shoulder, reassuring me that nothing to be afraid of.

" Can't she spend more time with her boyfriend? " Jimin exclaimed making his mother gasped in shock.

" Yeobo! Come here palli! " She shouted calling her husband making us both jumped in shock.

" Why? Why are you shouting? " His father came to the living room before settling down beside his wife.

" J-Jimin.. Our son got a girlfriend! " His mother squealed happily making her husband smile happily.

Me and Jimin let out a relieve sighed as soon as we heard those words. I thought they would be mad at me. Thankfully not!

" Well done, my son! " His father exclaimed before giving him a friendly hug.

" I love your choice, Jimin! Aw, my daughter-in-law " His mother beamed before hugging me.

" Make yourself like at your home, okay? Call us Eommonim and Abeoji if you like. You are welcome here anytime you want " She said and I nodded happily.

" Thank you Eommonim and Abeoji! It feels great to be here " I said and we all laughed.

" Go upstairs now. Have some rest, okay? "

I nodded before walked upstairs with Jimin to his room. He opened the door and let me in first before he get in and close the door. I put my back on his chair before jump on his bed to lay on.

" Wah~ It feels so nice to know that I am welcomed to be here " I mumbled before heave out a deep relieve sigh.

" But do you know what that's mean? " He asked before playfully smirked.

" What? " I asked feeling clueless.

" It's mean... " He stopped for a while as he climbed on top of me while I'm laying on the bed.

" W-What are you doing, Park Jimin " I asked him in nervous and afraid as he pinned down both of my hands.

" Trying to give you a clue " He winked playfully.

" Can you just tell me already about what does it mean? " I pouted.

He laughed and pushed my pinned hand above my head before whispering, " It's mean they give us a green light if we want to get marry ".

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " I laughed as soon as he finished his words making him frowned.

" What? " He asked in confused, still frowning.

" That's all? HAHAHAHA " I clenched my tummy as it hurts because of laughing so hard.

He held my hands with his one hand firmly before placing another hand on my knee. He leaned in closer until there's only an inch between us.