chapter 5 - the army gets involed

hi again lol that was a longish chapter hope your enjoying it!!

please leave a comment

xox

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

seconds later a 2 army jeeps pulled up. the police made his way over to the guys, there were about 4 in each car. im asuming its for more protection.

the policeman waved us over. "come on guys, were safe now". i said reashuringly.

i lead the people over to the jeeps, from then on we were all in the armys hands.

on the ride back into town, we passed so many signs warning about this virus, roads were closed off and buildings being shut down. the town looked so bad, there was army tanks everywere already.

i was the last to be dropped off home, "hey lady, the police man told me to give this to you", i turned around and took the card from him, "thanks".

i walked into my house, it was dark, but you could see the sunset through the ranchslider.

i turned the lights on and walked into the kitchen. i rumaged through the fridge and found the chinese food from last night.

i pulled it out of the fridge and put it in the microwave. as i waited for it to finish cooking i turned my tv on.

"braking news!", this caught my attention.

"the virus has spread and is becoming deadly. the army has surround a primater in diffrent parts of this state. we warn you to be causoius and listen to the army officals. and be sure to keep a wepon on you for protection".

beep! i quickly pulled my dinner out of the microwave and sat on the couch.

i turned the volume up. "we've just had a report come in, this is no longer a minour problem, it is a zombie apocolypse, we have this footage from the north.

they played a vidio someone had recorded, the city was on fire, people were screaming and running. the guy vidioing zoomed in on one od the streets.

there were people, walking slowly and almost falling over, there were moans coming from them. he looked to another street, there was the infected smashing windows and draging people from there houses.

the guy who was recording screamed and turned the camera around. obe if the infected was right in the cameras veiw.

its face was empty, loose flesh hanging off, holes and ozzing wounds covered his face. he cursed and screamed for help.

nothing came, the camera fell from his grip, you could just see the monster pulling away flesh and eating him.

the reporter came back on. i didnt want to listen anymore.

i felt horrorfied and at the same time scared for holly and......oh shit holly!.

i ran to my phone and dialed the hospital. "hi, zoe speqking"

"hi uh have you got a holly carter staying with you?". "just one minute". the voice said.

-----

"yes we do". i sighed, "ok uh is she aloud visitors?".

"no sorry, the hospital is on lock down and only doctirs and the force are aloud in". i went silent then hung up the phone.

i picked up the card i had been given. it read:

jade,

we would like you to help us defeat this virus, call this number and ask for jhon.

i read the number, i wasnt ready yet.i needed sleep. i walked up to my room, i brought the phone with me and my steel baseball bat.

i locked up all the windiws and doors, i looked out my window, 'whats happened'

i crawled under my covers and pulled my duvet up. i slowly drifted off to sleep.