Chapter eight

Chapter 8

The next morning, Alexis woke up early. She opened her eyes and realized that she was sprawled on top of Jayden. She tried to get off of him slowly as to not wake him up but this proven to be impossible. His arms just tightened around her, bringing her even closer to him.

As soon as she tried to pull away with more force, his eyes opened and he wrapped his arms tightly around her. He brought one hand up to the back of her head and forced her neck closer to his lips. He started licking and sucking at her neck, making her moan. As soon as his lips made contact with her skin, she felt the familiar tingle rush down her body and soon enough, she was getting wet.

However, she couldn't let him continue with his exploration of her body. Not yet at least, she needed to feed first. So she struggled and pushed herself away from his skilled mouth. As soon as she got him to take a breath and pull away, her eyes went to his neck.

She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come. He definitely delicious and just the thought of tasting him again made her moan. Right away, Jayden knew what she needed but he wanted to be inside her when she fed from him. He knew that it would be something very pleasurable that they would both enjoy.

"Good morning. Are you hungry baby?" he asked playing innocent.

"Yes" she whispered

"So am I. What do you say we cure both our hungers?"

"Okay" she said blushing

He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her onto his lap. Right away, she lifted herself up and guided the head of his shaft to her entrance. However, he held her hips still and forced her face down to his neck. She couldn't resist any longer and plunged her fangs into his neck. As soon as she did, they both moaned loudly. She tried forcing her hips down on him but he didn't let her. He wanted to control this.

When he finally felt her relax against him, he pushed inside her hard and fast, not giving her any warning. The combination of her feeding and his thrusting was amazing and it left both of them moaning and breathless. All too soon, she had fed enough and she closed the wounds at his neck. As soon as she was done, he flipped her onto her back and placed his hands under her ass to lift it. He then began to pound inside her.

The rhythm wasn't gentle but neither one of them wanted it to be. Alexis couldn't help the moans and screams that came from ehr throat. He seemed to know her body so well and knew just how to touch her to make her cum. He kept pounding into her while squeazing her ass and kissing her passionatly.

Just as she feels the muscles in her stomach tightening, Jayden tilts her head to the side and begins to suck at the base of her neck where it meets her shoulder. For some reason this spot is extra sensitive today. She doesn't think any more about it, because her orgasm finally hits her, making her scream his name. At the same time, Jayden sinks his teeth into her neck, making her scream and thrash under him. He holds her still for another few seconds before he finally pulls out from her neck and her core.

"You bit me!" she accuses angrily

"I marked you baby. I'm not letting you go near unmated wolves without being fully mated. I should have talked to you about it first but I didn't want you to be scared"

"Does that mean that we are fully mated now"

"Yes baby. You are stuck with me now" he says grinning before he kisses her again.

"Are you ready to meet them?"

"What if they don't like me? What if they don't accept me because I'm a vampire?"

"Don't be ridiculous baby. They will love you. Now come on, they are already down stairs" she gulps nervously but follows his downstairs nonetheless.