Chapter seven

Hey! So here is the new chapter. I hope everyone enjoys it :)

Chapter 7

Before Alexis had time to say anything else, the lights in the theater went out and everyone sitting inside were sent into darkness. Jayden took her hand and led her over to one of the chairs. He sat down and tugged her into his lap. The show hadn't even started yet but she could already feel his arousal. His hands roamed all over her body and he started kissing and sucking on her neck. His touch felt so good! It sent sparks through her body making her moan his name. Suddenly, as the lights came back on in the theater, he stopped touching her. She couldn't help whimpering at the loss of his touch.

On the stage stood a very tall and muscular man with blonde hair. He towered over the young woman that stood next to him. She was obviously the submissive in this act because she looked down at the floor while he circled her like a predator. When he stood behind her again, he wrapped his arms around her, grasped the edges of her shirt and ripped it open and took it off of her. The girl gasped but the whole crowd could tell that she was getting turned on by his rough treatment of her. He grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees. He then forced her to crawl on all fours over to the big bed in the middle of the stage.

Once she was on all fours on the bed, he slowly peeled off her skirt and then her thong. Finally, she was completely naked. The crowd was compeletely silent and the air seemed thick with desire. Everyone watched the couple intently to see what would happen next. The man walked over to the top of the bed and made her hold on the the railings of the bed. He instructed the girl to hold on to the bars and not let go or else she would be punished. As an after thought, he added that she couldn't make a sound. For every sound she would be whipped.

He then got on the bed and began to touch the girl. His hands moved all over her body. He was always changing his touch, varying it from light and teasing to hard and punishing. The girl was obviously enjoying every moment of it. It was easy to see that she was turned on and that she needed his touch. Her back arched compulsively, her head thrashed from side to side and every single muscle in her body was tense from the effort of not letting go and not making a sounds.

Alexis sat in Jayden's lap and was unable to take her eyes away from the couple. She was aroused but she needed more then just the performance. She needed Jayden's touch. However, he seemed to be avoiding touching her. Finally tired of waiting, she grabbed his hand and tried to him touch her. He easily pried her hands off his wrist before he leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Be patient baby. I will give you what you need soon enough."

"Please Jayden! Touch me now, I can't wait!" she begged him

"No. Now watch the show"

She turned her attention back to the show knowing that he would punish her if she didn't do as he asked. She had apparently missed something because the man had gotten bored with his teasing and now had his head buried between her thighs. His fingers were inside of her and his arms was moving quickly. The girl was moaning loudly and thrashing from side to side. She seemed to be having an intense orgams. Just as eveyong in the crowd thought she had finished cumming, she screamed in pleasure and squirted all over the bed and her partner.

This seemed to please him greatly because he quickly settled between her thighs and began furiously thrusting inside her. He was not gentle with her and he never once slowed down his pace. It did not take long before the girl was screaming out in ecstasy yet again. After her orgams, he pulled out of her before he even came. Everyone in the room held their breath wondering what would happen next.

Jayden didn't even bother looking at the show. He already knew what was going to happen because he had requested it. He was trying to find out if his little mate would be open to a little experimenting. He didn't want to scare her or pressure her in any way and this seemed like the perfect way to introduce this particular act to her. He watched her closely, enjoying her every expression. He knew she desperately next be would try his luck. However, if she was repulsed he would stay clear. He could feel her excitement building and he so desperately wanted to touch and taste her again. He needed to hear her moan his name again. Already, his wolf was screaming at him to take their mate. It had been too long since he was touching her delicate body!