"You know what? Instead of hiding in the corner, why don't you do something?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Do something what? Something stupid?" I said.

"No! Go talked to him and then start a conversation." she said.

"Yeah, right. Something stupid." I said sarcastically.

"Well, if you call it stupidity." she retorted and shrugged. I heave a sigh. Maybe. Maybe she's right. I must do something.

***

I saw Aaron leaning over his motorcycle. Oh God! How can he be this hot? I took a deep breath and tightened my grip on the papers I am holding. Thanks to Canna, my classmate, she's so busy so I offered her a help and she gave me this paper and told me to give it to Aaron. I was so nervous! Whoo! This is now or never.

"Uhmm.. excuse me?" I said as I come near him. He diverted his gaze on me and looked a little shocked. Okay? What's wrong with him? Do I look like a two-headed monster?

"Oh. Hey. W-what do you need?" he asked and looked back on his cellphone. Step One: Make him know your existence.

"I'm Ashley Leondale." I started. Step one checked. Step Two: Start a conversation.

"Canna is so busy so I decided to help her and she wants to give you this." step two checked. Way to go Ash! Step Three: Make him feel comfortable.

Make him feel comfortable, so I smiled at him. He stared at me so my smile faded. It's very uncomfortable and uneasy. God! Aaron stared at me. My love just stared at me!

"Okay. Thanks." he said and took out the paper from my hand. He turned his back and put on his helmet. I think his going. He started the engine but before he left, he told me something that made my butterflies on my stomach go wild,

"By the way, I love your smile. Nice meeting you, Ashley." he said and he totally vanished leaving me like a stupid high school girl smiling like an idiot.

***

Aaron. Aaron. Aaron.

"By the way, I love your smile. Nice meeting you, Ashley."