Chapter 1

||Lacey Matthews||

"For the love of God, pick your damn boxers off of the bathroom floor, Christian!" I yell, huffing to myself as I kick at his bright yellow underwear.

I always have these moments where I stand and I laugh at how weird it is that Christian and I remained so close after high school.

After we all graduated, Gwen and Will went off to a college in California together and then broke up two months later, Hanna decided to skip college and get a job working for her parents in New York, and Christian and I got an apartment together and we're currently attending the local college in our area. 

By together, I mean as friends. He's my annoying ass roommate that I would never get rid of.

"Jesus, Lace. Cheer up, would you? You're finally twenty-one!" He winks, crouching down to grab his boxers. "Happy birthday, doll face." He smirks, folding his boxers and handing them to me.

I roll my eyes, letting out a laugh as I grab them out of his hands. "Thanks a lot, doofus."

Christian wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "How awesome would it be if you could spend your birthday with some old friends?" He grins down at me, and I automatically know he's up to something.

Before I get a chance to say anything, there's a loud knock on the door. "Oh, I wonder who that could be!" Christian hums, rushing out of the bathroom and down the hall with me following straight behind him.

And just because Christian loves to surprise me, Gwen and Hanna casually waltz into our apartment as soon as he swings the door open.

"Nice place," Hanna comments.

"Hmm, yes. Very nice." Gwen says, turning to look at me, her lips stretching into a grin.

"Happy birthday!" They squeal, launching themselves at me and squashing me into one of their sandwich hugs.

I let out a laugh, allowing them to trap me between them as they basically crush my bones.

"How did I not see this coming?" I ask, rolling my eyes playfully at my two best friends.

Gwen shrugs her shoulders. "Because you're oblivious, honey. Come on, let's go get all dolled up!" She grins, looping her arm through my own, Hanna doing the same on the other side.

"What? Why?" I question, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion. I look over my shoulder at Christian, and he just smiles.

Both Hanna and Gwen look at each other, sighing dramatically. "It's your birthday, silly. We're taking you out!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

And this, my friends, is Chapter 1 of the sequel to 'Tutor Girl'!

I got so fucking confused on how to end the first one, as there was no drama, so I thought I'd get rid of Gavin???? 

My logics, guys. My shitty logics.

Not going to lie, this will probably suck just as much as the first, but, anyway, enjoy!

Vote, leave a nice comment (or a bad one idk), and have a good day.

Kisses,

Mel.