"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled running outside. There it was a Dodge challenger 2013 SRT8 black with a red race line and black & red rims.

I quickly ran towards it and unlocked it. I opened the door and looked inside, the seat we're leather black. Everyone came out to look at the car, I quickly went over to my dad and gave him a hug.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I yelled.

"Wo, there kiddo," dad said giving me a hug back.

"How did you know this was my dream car?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"A little birdy told me," dad said.

"Oh so now your talking to birds, how much weirder can you get dad?" I asked him seriously.

"By birdy I meant Jackson," he said.

"Wait! Jackson is a bird? And I never knew? What in the world. Anyways, Jackson how did you know?" I asked looking at Jackson.

"I know because when a car just liked this one expect blue pasted by you told me you wanted one like this expect black with black & red rims and a red race line," he said.

"Thank you guys so much," I said, "well, I better get to school I don't want to be late."

I went inside the house, up stairs towards my room and got my bag, phone and IPod. I headed downstairs and said goodbye to everyone.

"Hey wait for me!" Jackson said, saying goodbye to everyone as well.

I got in my car and put my bag in the passenger seat. Jackson got into his 2013 mustang gt500 super snake black, with that we made our way to school with Jackson driving behind me.

Once I got to the school gates everyone was staring at my car, the car windows are tinted so they can't see who I am. I quickly parked in my parking spot and Jackson parked right next to me since that's his parking spot, Jackson turned off his car and got out, I quickly turned off mine and got out dramatically. Jackson just shook his head and came to my side.

"Your so dramatic, you know?" Jackson said walking with me into the school.

"You don't say?" I said chuckling walking up to my locker to put away my books and only leave the ones I need.

At school I guess you could call me a popular, the most popular girl in school, because well you know me being the Alpha's only daughter. But, I don't take advantage of that power, like someone I know *cough* Lexi *cough* Lexi is one of those girls who is fake, popular and mean. She only has power because she's the Beta's daughter. She's treats everyone lower than her like a servant, boys came crawling to her feet, you know those girls at every high school? Well that's her.

The difference between me and her is I'm a higher rank and I don't treat people like crap, I treat everyone like a friend. I'm never mean to anyone, unless I'm just joking or if it's Justin the bad boy of the school.