#1: Cheering You Up: Harry

Your POV:

"Hey, I'll be right back," You said as you got up to throw away your foam lunch tray.

Your friends nodded and you walked across the cafeteria to where the trashcans were. Just after you'd tossed your tray and turned around, you saw a blur in the corner of your eye and next thing you know, you're covered in someone's leftovers and a cup full of salad dressing.

"Oops. Didn't see you there Y/N," The queen bee of the school, Jenn Bradwell, said. (It's a random name I'm sorry if that's your name omg)

Laughter boomed around you as the majority of the people in the cafeteria laughed. You looked over to your table and saw some of your friends looking as shocked as you felt, and some of them glaring angrily at Jenn. You simply clenched your jaw and walked out of the cafeteria, making your way to the nurse's office, hoping she would clean you up and send you home. You felt mortified at what had happened. Yes, you've had your back and forth with Jenn, but you've never done anything that would actually hurt her. That's not right in your book. But it was clear to you now that she wasn't beyond that. You sniffed as your eyes burned with tears that you weren't ready to shed.

"I will not cry, that means she won," You repeated over and over to yourself. You took a few deep breaths, returning your eyes to normal and calming you down some. You pushed open the door to the office and walked in. The nurse was shocked at the mess covering your hair and clothes. She quickly pulled you into the office, sending the other kids to wait in the lobby and locking the door behind them. She helped you wash your hair and gave you some mismatched, way too big clothes to wear while putting your clothes into a bag. She wouldn't send you home though, since you weren't sick. However, she did send you off with a hug and a whispered, "good luck".

You rushed to your next class, knowing one of your friends must have grabbed your things. Everyone burst into laughter immediately as you walked into your class, making you feel even worse. This continued for the rest of the day. Sometimes people would stop you and say that there's still food in your hair, but they'd be lying and pull on your hair instead, messing it up even more than it already was. By the end of the day, you were exhausted from the taunting and laughter, and from holding yourself back. Your head was pounding and all you wanted was to go home and take a shower and sleep a bit.

When the dismissal bell finally rang, you sprang up and practically ran out in an effort to avoid as many people as possible. While people still laughed as you made your way out, you did manage to escape Jenn and her group of mindless barbies. You kept your head down as you walked miserably as you very slowly made your way home. Now that you were out of school, you didn't feel like going home either. You stopped by the park that was across the street from your house and sat on one of the swings. There weren't any kids at the playground yet since primary school starts and ends later than secondary school. You hummed to yourself as you swung higher and higher, letting the wind whip through your hair and feeling just a bit lighter. After a few more minutes on the swing, you finally hopped off and grabbed your bag to go home.

You pushed open the door lightly and silently made your way to your room, locking the door and grabbing a change of clothes and a towel before going into the ensuite bathroom to take a shower. It was only once you were under the running water that you allowed yourself to cry, the sound of the water masking my cries. You stayed in the water for what felt like an hour before stepping out. You were still sniffing, and now your eyes were a bit sore from all the tears, but at least they weren't running down your face anymore. You wrapped yourself in your towel and walked into your room, pulled on your clothes and flopped facedown onto your bed. I screamed into your pillow and flailed around kicking your legs a bit before tiring yourself out and allowing yourself to lay limp.