we got em

*2 weeks later *

*Monroe POV *

It's been 2 weeks Kajai's been more stressed. They had John his stepdad in their reach but he was quicker than they thought. They tried again yesterday but it went the same way. So I gave him a little sum sum last night he needed it and so did I. I don't know what's going on 2 weeks ago I missed my period but I tested negative. So maybe this month I'll start again because God knows I don't need a baby right now.

Right now we are in the trap making a plan because this is our last shot. I wasn't listening till I heard my name.

"Maybe we could have Monroe keep him off his guard we can't use Jude because he knows her to well" I heard one of the guys fresco I think his name was say.

"FUCK NO" Junior and Kajai said at the same time.

"Why not he doesn't know her and while she's distracting him we can get our shot" he said adding on

"No because what If you make a mistake and shoot her no its to risky" Tywan said Kajai and Junior nodded their head in a agreement

"I'll do it" I said butting in they all looked at Me with shock

""No absolutely not you going to be at home" Kajai said shaking his head I stood up and walked over to him.

"Kajai this is our last shot what if you out trying to get him and he changes plans knows where I'm at and comes for me then what" he shook his head looking at me.

" No don't do that make me worried don't do that the answer is no" I scoffed and looked at the plan

"Look Kajai I could get away on the side right there and your guys can be standing up here and he'll never know what's coming because he won't be able to see them and he won't know where I went if I go the way out the back and you guys are waiting right there for me the only way this wouldn't be able to work is if he saw it coming and knew who I was or there's a mole in your trap and once it's over your guys run down to the right go down the fire escape and run to the back get in and we drive off" they all looked at me shocked all except junior. I used to always listen to my dad make escape plans when I was younger.

"That could work KJ" Tywan said nodding his head. Kajai looked at me and nodded

"Fine but you got 10 minutes any longer I'm coming to get you that's it" I nodded my head

"Good so when do we do this"

"Tomorrow that afternoon he ready this is our last shot after that we might not be able to see it coming" Yani said coming into the room. Ever since the party she's always on edge at the trap with Tywan. She says she feels safer with him more than anybody. I smiled at her and gave her a hug then my phone started ringing I saw it was Jude.

*Hello wassup good boo*

*I need help Jhéda won't stop crying can you please tell Junior to come home his phone is off*

*ye boo I gotchu*

*ight boo thnx*

I looked to junior and held up my phone.

"Time for baby time Junior Jhéda needs you" he nodded his head and dabbed up the boys and left. I still can't believe my big brother is a daddy

*Junior POV*

I drove to the house and I heard Jhéda crying from the front door. I walked in and saw Jude lookin stressed. I walked over to her and picked up Jhéda I started rocking her and she slowly quiet down. I looked at her she looked just like Jude face and all. I watched her eyes close and I kissed her head.

I went and put her in her play pin and watched her sleep for a little while. I walked back over to Jude and kissed her.

"Thank you Junior" I nodded my head and kissed her forehead laying down with her in my arms.

"You need the rest baby go to sleep"

"Thank you for staying Junior" I looked down at her when I heard a light snore come from her.

"Any time" then I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I'm a dad.

*Yani POV*

Me and Tywan got home and I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. I felt tears pool in my eyes I felt Tywan come over and grab me.

"We gon get him bae I promise nothing gon happen to you" I started crying in his chest. He picked me up and carried me up to the room.

"H-how can he kill my mo-mom then wanna kill us" I started sobbing. How can someone do that we trusted him he took care of us. He watched us grow up half our life this just doesn't make since. Kajai has been trying to kill him this whole time and never got him. I can't take this

"He not gon get to you I promise on my life I swear to you" he kissed my forehead and I drifted to sleep.

I hope he's right

***********************
HAPPY NEW YEARS PEOPLE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT