I'm here

It was 2:00 in the morning and we still haven't heard anything. I looked at the hoe from the party and she was just on her phone like nothing was wrong. She just pissed me off by being near me. Junior held my hand with a tight grip and hard face just like the night my parents died. The doctor came in the waiting room looking at the clip bored.

"Kajai Matthews family " I rushed up to him

"Is everything OK with him... he's not dead is he... oh god please tell me he's not dead" the man looked at me then at the clip bored.

"Well we got the bullet out but it hit an arteri and a rib it took us a while but we got the bleeding to stop... we also got the rib fixed up.... but for some reason he doesn't want any pain medication and he keeps asking for a Monroe." I had a small smile on my face. The ho ew scuffed and rolled her eyes. I still don't know her name.

"Can I see him" he nodded his head and told me his room number was 235B. I went up to his room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Kajai" I walked over to his bed and grabbed his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at me I smiled at him.

"I'm hurting Mo" he said wincing it hurt seeing him like this. I just wanted to fake the pain away.

" I know baby but can you take the pain medicine" he nodded his head I grabbed the medicine and gave it to him. His eyes started dropping

"Get some rest Kajai"

"Don't leave me Monroe" he said drifting off to sleep. I kissed his forehead

"I'm here I'm not going nowhere I promise" I sat in the chair keeping a grip on his hand. That hoe came in the room rushing to his side pushing me out the way.

"Move butch my man needs me" she said practically smushing him. He woke up and I groaned

"Looked what you did I just got him to get some rest and here yo loud mouth ass come waking him back up " she looked at me with a death glare but I don't care.

"Baby are you ok im here now I can give you what you need" she licked her lips while touching his thigh. He jerked her hand off if him and sat up I put my hand on his back to make sure he was ok.

"You can leave now I'm. Here to take care of him unlike y9u who just wanna come back after being gone for 2 months"

"Bitch I had my reasons for leaving i needed to get some stuff together so mind yo Damn business and stay out mine and I ain going nowhere" I said getting out the chair and in her face. The others came in and yani and Jude rushed towards us.

"Is there a problem here Shontay coz my brother ain to good and I been wanting to run you them hands." Yani said getting in her face Tywan grabbed her and pulled her away.

"Ha you got yo nigga putting you in check bitch please run what hands "Shontay said stepping a little bit forward.

"Let me fix a bitch" Jude punched her in her face and Junior grabbed her. Shontay got off the ground and looked at Kajai.

"Baby you gon let them do this to me that hoe manly she just want your money baby" that's where I had to say something

"Don't come for me bitch I don't need his Damn money I got enough money for myself fuck you mean bitch you the only one on the tip of his dick for the money so find yourself another Xbox to try and play bitch" I was in her face I wasn't scared of this hoe. She was finna say something till Yani pushed her and she feel.

"Run me them hands dirty bitch not finna play my bestfriend fuck game you thought" then Kajai got of the bed I rushed over to his side. I held onto his arm not wanting him to hurt himself.

"Ka-" he held his hand up to tell me to stop talking. He walked over to Shontay and she smiled.

"It was never an us I was never your baby you was just there to suck my dick so leave before I do somthing that I don't want a certain someone to see"

"Kajai bab-"

"GET OUT EVERYBODY" I was finna walked out until he grabbed my arm. I turned towards him and I felt his lips on mine. He pushed me up against the wall. The heart monitor started speeding up and I pulled back he still had his eyes closed and lips puckered.

"I been waiting for that for 2 months" he said opening his eyes that put a smile on my face. "I missed you so much" I said running my finger tips over his face. He chuckled and kissed me again then got serious really fast.

"I don't want you to ever leave me again you the only girl I ever really trust and love" I tried to make sure I heard him right when he said love. I just stared at him

"You really love me Kajai or you just playin coz-" he cut me off by kissing me when he pulled away he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I love you" I pulled him into a big hug and gave him another kiss and took him to the bed. He pulled me on top of him and kissed my head. I turned off the hospital light and made sure I wasn't hurting him.

"I love you Monroe"

"I love you to Kajai"

************************

I hope yall like this chapter ik I haven't been updating how I supposed to but school had my full attention but please vote and comment