I didn't mean to

*week later*

Monroe POV

I woke up laying on top of Kajai with no Panties on. I started freaking out I looked under the cover to see he had his basketball shorts on. I started shaking him he opened his eyes and looked at me with sleep filled expression.

"Did we... you know what last night baby" I asked a little nervous cause u wanted I to be special when I lose my virginity.

"Nahh baby I just ate that good pus-" I cut him off by putting my hand on his mouth. He started laughing but it was muffled by my hand.

"It's not funny Kajai I want it to be special when we do it"

"I know Monroe that's why Ima wait coz when the time come Ima beat that PUSSY UP" he started laughing and I hit him on the chest. I got up out the bed and felt a slap on my bare ass. I turned around and hit him again

"Don't touch my ass fool" he gripped it harder and kissed my neck.

"It's mine girl I'll do whatever I want wit this ass" I swatted his hand away and walked into the bathroom. And this nigga followed like he a puppy.

"Um Kajai I gotta take a shower so you can umm leave" I said turning on the water and he just stood there looking at me.

"Girl I already saw the pussy ain nun to hide" I smacked my lips and took off my clothes except for my bra and panties. I turned and looked at him covering my chest.

"Mane Monroe why you doing that you ain gotta hide that sexy ass body girl" he said walking towards me he removed my hands and kissed my forehead.

"Gon take yo shower babygirl we gotta go to Tywan house in a little bit" then he walked out shutting the door behind him. I got in and took my shower doing the rest of my hygiene things. When I was done I put on my lacy matching pantie set. I looked in the mirror and put light makeup on leaving my hair in its natural curl. I walked out the bathroom and saw Kajai sitting on the bed dressed and ready.

"Should I flatten my hair bae or leave it like this" I asked him looking in the mirror playing with it. He got and came behind me

"I like yo hair like this ma it's sexy on you" I smiled at him and walked to the closet I put on a royal blue body thong that ties up in the back so you couldn't really see a lot of my chest. Then I put on some white shorts that were short but didn't show no ass. Then I put on some royal blue sandles when I walked into the room Kajai shot up off the bed.

"No take yo ass back in that closet put something else on" I looked at him like he was crazy I started walking towards the room door but he grabbed my arm.

"Monroe I'm not playing wit yo ass take that shit off" he picked me up and turned me so I had to wrap my legs around him. He threw me on the bed and gripped my thigh Hella tight on my exposed skin.

"Ow... fuck Kajai that hurt ugly bastard " he took his hand off and I saw a red hand print starting to come in. I looked up at him and he was already walking out the door. I followed him downstairs and out the door. He held my door open I got in but I didn't say anything to him. He pissed me off all because of what I'm wearing. He put his hand where the red hand print was. I yanked his hand off my leg and glared at him.

"You childish asf Kajai" he just chuckled and shook his head but kept driving. It was so silent it was killing me but I want him to know I'm mad at him.

We pulled up to Yani house I tried to open my door but it wouldn't open. I kept trying but it wouldn't open

"Kajai quiet fuckin playing childish ass open the Damn door"