Chapter 6

{The Next Day}
Mark's POV
I arrived to the destination of the stage number of (Y/n)'s show would be. I parked my car and stepped out of my car. Closing the door behind me and locked my car as I headed to Stage 4.

I go through the door. I looked around, stage crew members were bustling around as I looked around.

"Excuse me! Sir!"I hear a voice behind me. I looked over and see a man pointing at me. "May I ask who are you?"He asks me.

"Oh I'm Mark Fischback. Markiplier."

"Oh so you're the special YouTuber guest today."

"If you put it that way then yes."I nod,"Hey um do you know where-"I was then immediately taken to the dressing room,"Alright...."

Once there, I'm slightly pushed in and sat down.

"Please wait here, sir. I'll get Miss (L/n)."He leaves before I can answer, closing the door behind him. I sat there in slight confusion then shrugged. I look at the mirror in front of me. I look around as I waited.

I hear a few knocks on my door,"Come in."I say. The door opens and I look over to see (Y/n) at the door,"Oh hey, (Y/n)."I smile slightly at the sight of her.

"Hey, Mark."She smiles slightly too and walks in. She closes the door behind her, takes a chair and pulls it up in front of me. She sits down and looks at me,"So, how was your morning so far?"

"It was good, yours?"

"Meh."We laugh slightly,"Anyway, so today isn't really that hard. All you have to do is answer some questions. But before we do that, we're going I talk about your background information. Like your past life. And then their would be questions by the audience and such. And don't be nervous."She finishes smiling.

I smile as well,"I'm never nervous."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."I say with a smirk.

"Alright, Mr.I'm-So-Confident."She laughs slightly. I laugh slightly as well. We looked at one another for a small moment until someone called her,"Oh, I have to go. See you later."She says standing.

"Oh, yeah. Later."I say giving her a small smile. She does the same and leaves. I turn on the TV which showed (Y/n) walking up the stage.

"We're on in 4... 3... 2.... 1!"Says one of the stage crew.

"Good morning L.A.! I'm (Y/n) (L/n), host of 'LA Mornings'. Today we have a special guest. And we all remember when we had a YouTuber here at our studio by the name of PewDiePie. Who remembers?"

The audience cheers,"WOOOOH!"

She laughs slightly,"We will have him up later on after we cover the hot topics."

I smile slightly and watched as I waited to go up.

{Mini Time Skip brought to you by Scent-O-lplier: The New Markiplier Fragrance}

After awhile,"Mr.Markiplier?"A man knocks on my door.

"Yeah?"I say opening the door.

"You're up in five."He says,"Well, less than five but in one."

"Oh okay."I say stepping out. The man takes me backstage on where I come in. I could hear (Y/n) talking.

"So now that we got everything covered, I believe it is time."She says smiling, the smile I loved the most about her,"It's time to bring our special guest!"

The audience claps.

She laughs slightly,"Now our special guest is another well known YouTuber. He has eleven million subscribers, almost to twelve million. He lives here in LA. What fangirls call a heartthrob YouTuber for his voice and looks. Give it up for.... Markiplier!"She says.

The audience goes crazy as I walked onto stage. I smiled and waved at the audience. (Y/n) stands from her seat to shake my hand. I shake it and she whispers in my ear,"Just pretend we don't already know a lot about each other...."She pulls away and I nod. She sits back down and I do too in the seat next to her desk.

"Hello everybody!"I say with a smile. The audience cheers and claps. I laugh slightly.

"How are you, Mark?"

"Amazing. You?"

"Peachy if you ask me."

"That's good. Well thank you for having me."

"No thank you for being here! It's really an awesome experience for myself and my audience to have another YouTuber here."She smiles.

"Well it's great to be here."

"So, Mark. How about we get started?"

"Alright!"I say smiling. She smiles back and takes papers out. So it has begun.

A/N: Hey, guys! I know I know. I'm a bad author! *smacks hand* Bad author! Bad! Anyway, sorry guys for not updating anything! I'm really sorry! It's just that I'm dealing things in life right now which is stressful and shit and yeah. I am so sorry for not updating. And.... Yeah. So sorry!