Chapter 4

After you and Mark's little scenario. You both decided to check each other's life entertainment.

Mark checked out your talk show, while you, on the other hand, checked out Mark's YouTube channel.

Mark sees your talk show was impressed on how high ratings were on it. You watch a few of Mark's videos and smile and giggle.

You subscribed. And Mark voted for your talk show. It's been a few weeks ever since you and Mark's encounter. And both of you couldn't get each other off of your minds.

You two both go on each other's Instagram. But for the two of you, some pictures made you two want each other more. You come across a picture of Mark with an unbuttoned flannel shirt showing his bare chest. Holding a creeper mug. And has pajama pants that had a pixelated 'M' on it and a mustache.

You blush seeing Mark's bare chest and seeing how toned he was. Mark saw a picture of you at the beach. And let's just say. His mouth hung open just by looking at you.

It was pretty obvious why. There you stood in the water. Water up to your knees. And there you wore a two piece. A black bikini and a black bikini bottom.

He then quickly got out of that picture to a different one before he started thinking negative.

You both couldn't explain what this was. But you two just wanted each other again without even knowing. He followed on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. You did the same.

You arrive to work and looked over your papers. "Hey, (Y/n)!"Your producer calls out to you. You look at him,"Yeah, Matt?"

"Look. Having a YouTuber on our show was a great hit! So maybe next week, we should do it again but with a different guy. How does that sound?"He asks.

"Really? It really was a big hit?"You ask him.

"Yeah! The most views we've had. More than when a Hollywood celebrity is here!"Matt says,"Now, (Y/n). I want you to think, who is also a very well known YouTuber that you might persuade to be on the show."

You think for a moment,"I think I might know a guy."You say.

"Great. Call him or her now before show starts, alright? I'll tell the guys to give you ten minutes or so."He says.

"Alright."You say going to your dressing room.

You sit down in your seat. You pull out your phone and dial his number.

'Should I call him? What if he's too busy? Or what if he doesn't even want to deal with me? Well, better die trying...'

You dial his number and put your phone up to your ear. The phone starts ringing.

Mark's POV
"Wade. Wade. I think... I think Mark's one of these vases."Bob says. I was playing Prop Hunt with my three friends Bob, Jack, and sadly Wade.

"No I'm not."I say. I really was a box. And I stayed still as possible.

"Mark?"Jack whispers.

"What?"

"They won't know which one you are."

"I know. That's why this is the greatest idea ever!"I whisper.

"You guys do know we could hear the two of you, right?"Wade asks.

"Shut up, Wade! No one asked for your opinion!"I yell at him.

"It wasn't an opinion! It was a statement."Wade says.

"Well, let me rephrase that. No one asked for your statements, Wade!"I yell at him again.