Chapter 3

You and Mark's grocery shopping was quiet and awkward at times. But Mark would always do something that made you laugh. That was something that you loved about Mark when the two of you used to be together, he always made you smile.

Mark just absolutely loved to make you laugh and smile when you two used to be together. He loved it when you laughed, he loved your amazing smile.

You missed his humor. He missed your smile and laugh. But you two couldn't figure out what you were both missing after the break up for years up until now.

You both paid for your groceries. "Soo, (Y/n)?"

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna... You know... Hang out today? To catch up on our daily lives?"He asks.

"Oh um... Sure... Why not."You say. You both drop your groceries off at both of your homes. You and Mark agreed to meet up at a café.

Once there, Mark already had gotten a table.

"Don't worry. I already ordered our drinks."He says. "You don't even know what my favorite drink is."You say.

"Or do I."He says smirking as a waitress came with two drinks.

"One (f/d) and one coffee."The waitress says handing both you your drinks. "So I guess you do know what my favorite drink was."You say taking a sip of your drink.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"He asks. "Oh I don't know. Ever since we... 'Took a break'. I thought you have just gotten over me."You say holding your cup in both of your hands and tapping your finger on the side.

"Well, I have forgotten about you..."

Your heart feels a bit shaky and about to break.

"But I haven't forgot about your favorite things. Your interests. How you looked. I haven't forgotten the important things about you."

Your heart then felt warm. You smile when he said he remembered the important things about you. And you thought of putting him to the test.

"Alright, Mark. What's my favorite color?"You ask.

"(F/c)."He says.

"My favorite food?"

"(F/f)."

"My favorite sports team?"

"(Favorite Sports Team)."

"Um.... My favorite hobbies?"

"You like to sing even in the shower or when you're doing house work, draw at times when you feel like it, you're sometimes into dark humor and that's pretty much it."

"You forgot one more."

"Oh, and you like to talk a lot."

"Yep!"

You two laugh and then both of your laughing dies down. And you both look at each other in the eye.

"You know, I missed you, (Y/n)."He says softly. You lightly blush and look away.

"How could you have missed me when it was you that said you wanted a break?"You ask.

Mark is quiet for a moment. "Mark, you were my first boyfriend. My first kiss. You took me to my first date. I wasn't your first girlfriend, kiss and date since you dated other girls. They broke up with you. And then you broke up with me. You were my first break up."

Mark looks at you. The reason why he broke up with you was because his father died from cancer. After his father's death, Mark couldn't deal with all the stress and grief that he was being put through. So he wasn't thinking right and decided to take a break from you.

You did nothing wrong. You were upset when he broke the news to you. You two had a big argument with each other. Said some things that probably shouldn't have been said. And that was it.

After the break up, Mark was still grieving about his father's death, he lost his job, some schools didn't accept him, and he lost you. But after awhile of him being in the YouTube community, and you being into the fame community. You two basically forgot about each other.

So now here you both are now. Drinking at a café. Started having a normal conversation that turned into the most awkward conversation ever.

"I think I should go now."You say as you stand from your seat. Mark watches you stand.

"Thanks, Mark. It was a pleasure to see you again, thanks for the talk and the drinks. I hope... I hope you achieve the things you wanted to achieve in life. Goodbye."You say as you walk away and out of the café.

Mark watched you as you left. He felt shattered. Seeing you leave him again just brought sadness flood over him again. He just sat there. He looked down at his coffee. A tear slipped down his cheek. He got up from his seat and walked out of the café.

You got into you car. You started your engine as some tears fell down from your eyes. You look at your side view mirror, to only see Mark. You closed your eyes and some tears fell. You set the car to drive and drove off.

Mark watches you drive off. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)."Was all he said as he got into his car, started the engine, and drove off.