Chapter 1

"Miss (Y/n)! You're up in 5!"Says a stage director. "Alright!"You say as your makeup was getting ready by your makeup artists.

"Alright, Miss (Y/n)! You're done!"Your makeup artist says holding up the mirror to show your face. You smiled your number 1 stage and award winning smile.

"Great work, Alexa!"You say. The girl smiles. You get up from your seat and head towards to the main stage.

"Where is Miss (Y/n)?"The director says. "I'm here, Dan! Not to worry!"You say as you took your seat. "Amazing. Always here at the right time."The director, Dan, says.

"Thanks."You say getting your papers ready. "We're in 5..."Says one of the camera men.

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."You whisper as you smiled and the audience went wild.

"Good morning, LA! I'm (F/n) (L/n), host of the, 'LA Mornings'. Today we have a special guest, we will be having him on later in our show but before we do any of that, who here is aware or knows YouTube?"

The whole crowd cheers. "So everybody here watches YouTube?"

The crowd cheers again. "Well, I'm not going to tell you who our special guest is, but I will tell you that he is well known on YouTube. And believe me guys, I have absolutely have NO idea who we have today. Since we always keep it a surprise. Even for myself."

The crowd cheers. "But we're going to get to that later in the show. Anyways,..."

You talked about some juicy gossip on celebrities, topics, etc. But now it was time to bring in the special guest.

"Okay. We will now bring in our special guest. He is very well known on YouTube. He is the funniest YouTuber known in the world. He lives here in LA. Give it up foooorrrrr..."

The crowd is silent to here who the special guest was.

"Pewdiepie!"She says. The crowd goes wild as a man with blondish hair that was brushed to the side, and navy blue eyes walks in. You stand from your seat to shake hands with him. You two exchange a few words.

You sit back down in your seat as the man known as, Pewdiepie, sits next to you.

"How's it going?"He says and the crowd, mostly the girls, went crazy. He had a Swedish accent.

"Wow. It seems you have A LOT of fan girls out there."You say. "Yes. It seems so, but they all,"He says pointing at the crowd,"know that I have a girlfriend. But I love all my bros who support me."

"Amazing. Now, I'm just very happy to have you here today on my show."You say. "Well, it's a pleasure to be here."He says.

So the interview went on until it ended.

"Now I want to thank you all for watching, and I want to thank Pewdiepie for being here today. Let's give another round of applause for him!"You say. The audience to cheer and clap and whistle.

After the show, you went home at around 11 at night since you had meetings. This was your daily life everyday. And you were pretty used to it. You were never into relationships ever since high school.

You promised yourself that you would never fall in love again. But maybe that was just what you wanted to tell yourself. Because on one faithful day, your promise might turn around.