Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~

There was an angel who had lost both her wings and devoted her life to whatever the world may bring. She fell in love once long ago in the past. In the end she found out, however, that love just couldn't last.

The lost angel shivered, she felt winter drawing nearer as she wrapped herself in a fetal position, hoping it would give her warmth

The lost angel shivered, she felt winter drawing nearer as she wrapped herself in a fetal position, hoping it would give her warmth. The latter was as expected, false. With how little clothes she had on, it was no surprise why she was so cold, but that still doesn't mean she regrets it. She was aware that what she had done was unforgivable and irreversible, but she also knew the seemingly unbearable cold she was experiencing right now was far better than the life she had in the past. Back then, the angel felt suffocated, like everyone was expecting too much out of her, who had a childish mind. Her boyfriend at the time thought her immature and childish behavior was actually relieving and cute, but he soon grew tired of it and started constantly snapping at her. She knew she was frustrating, she knew she wasn't a very smart person, she knew that clearly. She just sometimes wished someone would accept her as she is or, at least, help her change if it's all that bad. Either way, the reasons for why she left were currently irrelevant as she was still cold and hungry.

While deep in thought, a girl came by -the most beautiful she had seen- with her eyes shining brightly, filled with life -so sweet. "Hey." The girl's whisper snapped the angel out of her daze and made her turn to the human, startled. "It's alright." The girl reassured with a sweet smile as she kneeled down to the angel's level. "What's your name?"

Their eyes first met and it was like 'love at first sight', something that the angel had heard the humans were fascinated with. The angel's eyes widened in awe and her jaw slightly dropped, unable to absorb such a beautiful scene, hitting her hard like an excited wing to the face. "...Rizz..." The angel lied. Her name was a very odd one and as she was clearly trying to make a good impression, she didn't want to confuse the poor human girl.

"That's a beautiful name, darling." The girl laughed softly, making the small angel blush. "Tell me, angel, why would you be out in the cold like this?"

The angel froze, her limbs no longer shaking as the world around her disappeared and only the human remained. Did she know? How could she? She's merely human, how could she be able to see her wings? It was impossible. "W-what?" The angel stuttered in shock and fear, but the girl merely smiled gently once more before reaching out her hand towards the angel.

"Don't worry," She placed her free hand's index finger vertically over her lips with a wink. "I won't tell." The angel was hesitant, but no matter, she still took the girl's hand, deciding that she was better off under a roof than the upcoming snow. Little did the angel or human know, this decision is what broke the magic lock and opened Pandora's Box.
.

"Milady," A servant bowed the moment both entered the mansion that presumably belonged to the human girl.

"Elizabeth," The girl greeted. "Make the guest room presentable and after you're finished, lead this young lady there. We will be in the gardens." The servant bowed once more and hurried off to complete her given orders. The angel was still shaking, but she was also in awe of the place. She'd seen far better constructions in Heaven, but she didn't know humans could even accomplish a building so similar to a low-class angel's own home.