chapter 20

It was day of the wedding and Itachi was excited but equally nervous for two reason. She was marrying the guy of her dreams but was afraid of Kyuubi falling out of love with her later down the road. The second reason was that she was forcing Nico into a dress. She's been spending a lot of time with the younger girl along with Naruto and she loved it.

Itachi was never very close with her own younger siblings but has come to think of the younger Uzumaki siblings and Nico as her siblings. She wanted to make them happy and hopefully it will help her become closer with her own sibling in a way. Itachi was dressed in a white wedding strapless dress with tiny beats over the top part and the bottom part flowing down in waves to her ankles.

She was wearing light makeup since she really didn't need a lot of it and her hair was flowing down in curls. Hinata was dressed in her bridesmaid dress but Nico had not shown up yet and it was worrying the two girls.

"Hinata-chan, do you know where Nico-chan is?" Itachi said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, she text me saying that she was on her way but I don't know why she isn't here yet" Hinata said unsure why her friend wasn't here.

"I'm right here"

Itachi and Hinata turned to see that it was Nico and she had an annoyed look on her face.

"You're late" Itachi said frowning.

"There was a lot of traffic so it took me longer to get here. Sorry" Nico said walking towards the bathroom to change.

"Well, least you showed up. I half expected to make a run for it and leave town" Itachi said smirking.

"Oh trust me, I would have if I wasn't a person of my word. My word is binding sadly for me" Nico said through the bathroom door.

"Thank you Nico-chan, for doing this for me" Itachi said smiling a little.

"You're welcome but this is the last favor I am doing for anyone" Nico said rolling her eyes.

Itachi and Hinata looked at each other and giggled a little. They knew that when Nico gives her word, she follows through to the end no matter what. It's a trait that they love about her and wouldn't have her any other way. A few seconds later Nico walks out in her bridesmaid dress with a frown on her face. She hated wearing dresses but she had to admit that Itachi has good tastes. Nico has seen other wedding where the bridesmaids are dressed in hideous dress and this dress isn't that bad.

"If either of you tell anyone that I was wearing a dress, I swear that I kill you and make it look an accident" Nico said threatening the both of them.

"Now, now Nico-chan. There's no need for such violence but I have to say that you do look adorable" Itachi said giggling as Nico flips her off.

The older brunette turns the younger girl around and takes her hair out of the ponytail that she's always wearing.

"Hey! What did you do that do that for?" Nico asked confused.

"You look good with your hair down" Itachi said smiling a little.

"Man, is this what it's like having an older sister?" Nico asked through half-lidded eyes.

Itachi giggled a little and nodded. Nico muttered something under her breath but the older women ignored it. The wedding was about to start and everyone got into their place. Nico and Sasuke walks down the aisle first followed by Naruto and Hinata. Kylie walked down, throwing flower petals on the floor. Everyone 'aww' at the her adorableness. Kyuubi was already at the alter, nervously.

"This is it. I'm going to marry the girl of my dream. Don't mess this up, Kyuubi" Kyuubi thought swallowing his nerves. '

His breath was caught in his throat when he saw Itachi being walked down the aisle by his godfather Jiraiya. Itachi lose her parents when she was younger so her father wasn't able to walk her down the aisle. Kyuubi vowed a long time ago that he will take care of her like she should be and he always makes good on his promises.

Jiraiya handed Itachi over to Kyuubi and they turned to the priest. Kyuubi was only half listening to what he was speaking since he was concentrating on Itachi and how beautiful she looked at him.

"Do you Kyuubi take Itachi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" Kyuubi said a little too quickly.

"Do you Itachi take Kyuubi to be your lawfully wed husband?" The priest asked Itachi.

"I do" Itachi said smiling.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride" The priest said kissing.

Kyuubi grinned at Itachi before kissing her passionately on the lips. Naruto was happy for his brother that he found someone that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He could see how much Itachi means to him and is looking forward to having her as an older sister. Naruto wasn't happy about having Sasuke as his brother in law but he can put with him.

It doesn't mean that he's gonna like it. Everyone went to the reception where there was food, talking, music playing. Kyuubi and Itachi was on the dance floor, dancing. Kylie was somewhere with the other kids, running around. Naruto was leaning against a wall, watching Kyuubi grinning like an idiot.

"Hey kiddo, Kyuubi seem happy" Jiraiya said standing next to him.

"Yea, he is. Itachi makes very happy and I'm happy for me. He's was always looking out for me and never complain once. I'm glad that he has someone looking out for him for once" Naruto said smiling.

"It seems that you're growing up" Jiraiya said ruffling his hair.

Naruto lazily swats his hand away. He was growing and it feels good. Itachi makes his way towards him and pulls him on the dance floor. Kyuubi dances with Hinata.

"Can I ask you something, Hinata-chan?"

"Sure, what is it?" Hinata asked curious.

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor" Kyuubi said nervously.

"Sure" HInata siad smiling.

"Would me mind looking out for Naruto for me? He's doing a lot better since he met you and I was hoping that you'll keeping doing what you're doing" Kyuubi said grinning.

"Kyuubi-kun, you didn't even need to ask. I'll protect Naruto, you have my word" Hinata said determined.

"Thank you, Hinata-chan"

"Naruto, you better keep this one around" Kyuubi said spinning Hinata.