Chapter 24. Help from the BTT

Start from the beginning

The three reactions were all different. Gilbert, Francis and Antonio all glanced upwards at Michelle's serious glare.

"Is that why you gathered us here?" Francis seemed shocked that Michelle would ask for shipping advice. She really was desperate.

Gilbert, on the other hand, was rather confused as to what they were talking about. "What ship?"

"Dios mio, don't tell me it's sunk?" Antonio's voice showed the concern for the two children. He was a secret Fangirl, as secret as they came at points.

"It has." Michelle admitted. Her voice grew dark as Antonio gasped. "Ay. No. That's so... I can't believe it."

"What ship?" Gilbert tried again, he was seemingly lost in all of this.

"Are Leon and Emil not a thing?" Francis almost spat out his wine. Even the blond had been cheering for them all this time. "What in gods name happened?"

"Well last night I saw Leon looking rather said so I asked Kiku and he told me that Elizabeta saw Leon and Im Yong Soo making out at the disco."

That only seemed to shock the Spanish male even more than he already was. "No, què tell me it's not true."

"It's true." Michelle had an even harder time admitting it. Francis shook his head in disbelief. "Impossible, Leon would never do that right?"

"That's why I need to get to the bottom of this.. Toni, Brother, Gil. Are you three going to help me find all this out?"

"Of course chica. Let's do this."

"I second that."

"I don't get the big deal it's just people not going out with each-" Gilbert earned a death glare from the three of them, he nodded then looked away. "I'll help if you want."

"So what are we going to do?" Michelle crossed her legs as she thought.

"Well when I was younger I loved being captured by Arthur." Francis confessed. He crossed his hands over his legs in embarrassment, luckily the wine glass was at his side. A shade of pink tiny appearing on his cheeks as he thought of those times. "I think that's a fetish." Gilbert muttered, causing Francis to tut.

"Gilbert you would know about fetishes. I don't even want to know what you do with Matthew." Francis turned his head, Gilbert instantly gasped, realising what he was suggesting. Well it wasn't a lie... But in front of Michelle that was a no no. "Oh are we really going to go into that lane?"

Michelle's mind instantly turned to the gutter, she couldn't filter out the thoughts of her older brother's and their lovers. It embarrassed her even more than it did the other two males.

"GUYS! THE REASON WE ARE HERE! REMEMBER!" She cried, blushing madly.

"I think Francis has a point. Listen to him. We could kidnap Emil and Leon then Leon could get them both out of there and he'd look like a hero." Antonio was in his own little world, not even realising the fact his friends were talking about their sexual preferences, harassing Michelle in the process.

"Wouldn't we look bad to the police?" Gilbert was acting oddly responsible today. It was a fresh change of pace, one that looked odd on his personality. They didn't compliment each other whatsoever. A reckless personality matched with a responsible attitude, it was like a gentleman who had a secret life as a punk kid... Wait wasn't that Arthur?