Chapter 2

Emma made me wash the dishes . Ugh sometimes she's so annoying ! Why wash the dishes when they're just gonna get dirty again ?!!!

lol .. I laughed at myself for thinking that . I mean i would scream if i found unwashed dishes in the kitchen cabinets ! Don't get me wring i'm a very messy person but i'm not dirty ! Like seriously there's a huge difference!

Anyway Emma left . She went to her college . She was studying english literature ! Every friday night we sat together in the living room drinking hot coco or eating chocolate and vanilla ice -cream and she would tell me about famous writers and their lives and sometimes even tell me about books and stories they wrote !

My favorite books were "Jamaica Inn" and "A raisin in the sun" . She told like a summary of the books and that made me want to read them . That's one of the things we have in common ! We both love to read !

I read all of the twilight books ! It all seemed so romantic !!!

And i had a thing for vampires ! I really wanted Emma to find a guy like Edward ! So loyal and loving and and well smart !

Emma read the twilight books too but she didn't like them that much ! You see , Emma loves horror , i guess i kind of do too , so she thought that a vampire that doesn't drink human blood , that shimmers under the sun light and that has such tiny fangs is more of a fairy than a vampire ! But she did say the book was romantic and i agreed that it shouldn't be considered a horror story .

Oh ! And did i tell you that i dropped out of school ?

Yea , since we were kids me and Emma were fascinated with literature and arts ! We dreamed of going to the same college , but when it was time to pick what my future career would be my parents wanted me to be a doctor . But i didn't want to be a doctor ! I love biology and all but i want to be a writer !!! But my parents didn't care !

They made me go to a medical school or whatever it's called ... But being the stubborn rebellious girl that they always encouraged me to be i dropped out after a week , they were so mad at me that they kicked me out if the house . That's why Emma let's me stay with her . Now you know why i love her so much . She was better to me than my family was ! I will never forget that ! Plus she pays for everything , i don't have any money .

That's why in a few hours i'm going out to apply for a job at the mall .

I turned on the TV and saw that glee was on . It was Emma's favorite show .